Notification for nursing staff is available now from All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Jodhpur. The department has invited online application for Assistant Nursing Superintendent & Staff Nurse vacancies. Total 600 Grade I, Grade II Staff Nurse vacancies to be filled up on the basis of direct recruitment for Hospital Services. There are 15 posts for ANS (Assistant Nursing Superintendent). Interested & eligible candidates can go through online registration up to 10-11-2015 by 05:00 PM.
AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancies Details:
Total Vacancies: 615
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent: 15 Posts
- Staff Nurse (Grade I): 50 Posts
- Staff Nurse (Grade II): 550 Posts
Age Limitations: Age of candidate should lie between 21 to 35 years for Asst Nursing Superintendent & Grade I nurse posts while age limit is 18 to 30 years for Staff Nurse Gr II vacancies as on closing date of application form submission. Relaxation in age will be given to particular categories as per the rules.
Latest News: This Recruitment has been cancelled.
Educational Criteria: Applicant should possess B.Sc (Post Certificate) / any equivalent or B.Sc Nursing (04 years course ) & he / she should be registered with the Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council with relevant experiences.
Selection Process: Direct interview will be taking place. No written test will be conducted.
Application Fee: Candidate have to Pay Rs. 500 in form of the registration charges. Fee can be paid via online mode only using Debit Card or Credit Card (CC) or Internet Banking. There is no application fee for SC / ST / PWD / Female candidates.
How to Apply Application Form: Official AIIMS Jodhpur website www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in should be used candidates to register for this recruitment & to pay the required amount of fee.
Nursing Staff Jobs Online Registration Instructions
- Visit the online application link: www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
- Click “Register Now” button for fresh registration.
- Enter Applicant Name, email ID, select the vacancy you want to apply for.
- No need to touch “Department” field.
- Finally tap on “Register” button to complete your registration and to fill up more personal details on next page.