The AP scholarship scheme and EPASS has been uniformly started by the government of AP, Social welfare, Principal Secretary, IAS, Mr. Raymond Peter. EPASS has the abbreviation, such as Electronic Payment & Application system of Scholarships.
As soon as possible Andhra Pradesh Government will announce fresh scholarship as well as a renewal application form of ePass. They will announce it in the official portal so that eligible students can visit the official portal, then they can renew or apply for it.
The AP ePass has been uniformly started by the government of AP, Social welfare, Principal Secretary, IAS, Mr. Raymond Peter.
EPASS has the abbreviation, such as Electronic Payment & Application system of Scholarships. The AP Scholarship is the most successful strategy of Andhra Pradesh Government. This scholarship has nearly two components, namely RTF and MTF.
- First one is a Reimbursement of Tuition Fee (RTF), under this scheme, the government need to pay a non-refundable fee. It involves special fee, tuition fee, other fee and exam fee as fixed by the boards or Universities or by government behalf of students.
- Second one is Maintenance fee (MTF), this is nothing but the pocket money directly provided to the students for their daily use by the government. The MTF rates will be based on the courses, pursuing by any students.
How to check ap epass scholarship status online?
- First, visit the official website http://apepass.cgg.gov.in.
- From the bottom of the page, click “Scholarship Status”.
- Select the option “Post Matric or Pre-Matric” as per your requirement.
- Then enter the asked details such as application number, SSC exam number, select academic year, SSC pass type and in last, enter your date of birth.
- At last, click “Get Status” button to find your ap epass status online.
Eligibility criteria for EPASS scholarship:
AP ePass is the official post matric scholarship and tuition fee reimbursement strategy of Andhra Pradesh. It has been successfully implemented in the state of Andhra Pradesh for number of students.
The scheme mainly for SC, ST, EBC, BC, minority and disabled students are studying the post matric courses. For this, Andhra Pradesh government spending 4500 Crore every year for the students.
|Community||SC, ST, BC, EBC – Annual income must below two Lakhs|
|Courses||All Post Matric colleges|
Higher education, Technical education, School education Health, Medical & Family Welfare
EPASS renewal application begins first session and after that fresher’s may have 30 days for the renewal process. This AP reimbursement scheme has created a revolution in Indian education system. If people need to apply for the AP scholarship, fresh or renewal can check the official website.
Prior this, only middle and high class people have studied B.Tech, MCA and MBA, so that they only get employment because of shortage of people. As of now, everyone gets educated and studying high level education according to their wish.
Why rejection takes places in AP Epass scholarship?
There are many reasons behind the rejection of scholarship, they are, if students,
- Provided any incorrect caste or income certificates.
- Didn’t submit caste or income certificates.
- Incorrect course and year of study.
- Failed to submit hard copy application.
- Got admission under management quota.
- Not physically present.
- Discontinues or detained in case of renewals.
- Not recommended by the field officer.
- Claiming scholarship for the same level courses.
Students who are not eligible for this scholarship are as follows:
- Students belonging the categories except EBC, BC, ST, SC and DW.
- Parents of SC, ST students contain the income higher than two Lakhs.
- Students who are pursuing online courses or part time courses.
- Students who joined in college under management, Quota seats and sponsored seats
- Students who get stipend higher than the amount of scholarship per annum.
- Students of DW, EBC and BC studying the courses by distance mode and open universities.
Documents needed for AP scholarship at apepass.cgg.gov.in?
Some of the essential documents that required for the ap epass status are as follows:
- Aadhar card number of students and also his/her father and mother card numbers.
- Caste certificate and latest income slip.
- Passport Size Photograph.
- SSC mark list or Hall ticket.
- Bonafide Certificates.
- Xerox copy of Bank passbook with all pages visible.
- Mobile number along with email id.
- Nativity and past seven years study certificates.
- Intermediate students are also completing the registration on Board of Intermediate education.
- CET details such as hall ticket number.
AP ePass Registration – Apply Online Form 2017
AP or EPASS Postmatric Scholarships for has been released for the year 2016 to 2017. The Andhra Pradesh Government is giving financial assistance for the students who are low economically backward section.
The reserved candidates belong to the categories SC/ST/BC with the lowest income levels who are eligible to claim the e-pass scholarship. Students who are pursuing undergraduate courses in Andhra Pradesh state are eligible for this scholarship from the AP government.
AP government has released scholarship notification for the students for 2016-2017. The candidate got eligible to claim the scholarship has applied already via online within some specified dates that is announced by the government.
The students now can obtain updated with the e-pass scholarship status 2017 on the government official website. For applying EPASS scholarship registration people require some documents for the further verifications.
Most of the students are not aware of this particular scholarship renewal. The students must be very careful when applying because careless may lead to disapproval of the application.
Methods to apply for renewal/fresh 2016-2017 AP or EPASS Scholarship
- The student has to go to the official website apepass.cgg.gov.in.
- Now they have to select “student services”.
- They have to check the latest notification option available on the home page.
- Now they should select the appropriate option depends on the requirement.
- Student must read every instruction carefully prior completing the submitting process of AP ePass renewal application. Here students can find some basic information such as photo, required documents to upload in it.
- After finishing every process, students should carefully press the submit button.
- The fully filled form of application will be shown on the computer screen.
- They have to check the print and also they can take hard copy for further use.
Online registration for AP EPASS Scholarship for the year 2016-2017 going to start very soon. So that students must aware of this scholarship registration as well as renewal.
How to find AP ePass Application Number?
In order to find the ePass application number, students must provide the required details are as follows:
- Student have to choose the Academic Year.
- Have to enter an SSC exam number.
- Select the year of the pass.
- Then choose an SSC Pass Type.
- Enter the place and the date of birth.
- At last need to click on the search button to get the number.