The officials have released the AP Inter 1st year hall ticket on the official website of the Board of Intermediate Education, Government of Rajasthan. Andhra Pradesh Intermediate First Year admit card 2017 will be available in the online mode for the registered candidates to download.
The hall ticket of AP Inter 1st year exams 2017 will not be sent to any of the candidates via postal means besides online. The candidates are advised to check the details mentioned on the same as soon as they download their AP Inter admit card for the 1st year 2017.
In a case of any discrepancy in the hall ticket, the candidate must write to the concerned officials. Registered candidates can check the details regarding the AP inter 1st-year hall ticket in this article and can download the same from this page.
What is BIEAP Inter 1st Year Admit Card?
The Andhra Pradesh Intermediate Hall Ticket is a proof of registration, that is, the candidate has successfully filled in the Inter 1st Year application form and can now appear in the tests.
Only the candidates who have completed the process of filling in the applications and have submitted the fee will receive the admit card for Inter 1st year examination, which is an important document to be able to appear for the inter exams.
What’s printed on the hall ticket?
AP Inter 1st year 2017 hall ticket contains the crucial student information like:
- Candidate’s name.
- Candidate’s photograph.
- Candidate’s signature.
- Test related information.
- Invigilator signature space.
- Test time and reporting time.
- Venue of the exams.
How to download the AP Inter 1st year Hall Ticket 2017?
- In order to download the admit card, the candidate will have to visit the official website of Board of Intermediate Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Click the First Year Link.
- Select the course i.e Vocational or General.
- The candidate must fill in the required credentials namely, Inter/SSC Roll Number.
- Click on “Get hall ticket” button.
- The admit card will appear on the screen. Just take a neat clean prin of your hall ticket and you’re good to go.
It is obligatory to carry the hall ticket to the examination centre. A candidate failing to bear it will be prohibited from appearing for the examination.
The admit card will contain necessary information like roll number of the candidate, name, photograph and signature of the candidate along with venue and important instructions.