AP Board intermediate exam 1st year results have been declared today on 13th April 2017 at www.bieap.gov.in website. These Junior inter exams were conducted in the month of March 2017. Every year a huge number of candidates are appearing in this class 11th exam.
However, the number of students were comparatively low this time due to Telangana being a new state from Andhra Pradesh. Students can download their AP Inter First Result from the official web portal of education board which is bieap.gov.in.
- AP Inter 1st Year Results have been announced on 13th April.
- The result is now viewable at bieap.gov.in and Manabadi portal.
- EENADU, Amaravathi (11-04-2017), Main edition published a news recently that states the release of AP Inter Results to be on 13th April 2017.
As per the, AP Board of Intermediate Education time table the inter exams started from 1st March 2017. All appeared boys and girls were looking forward to the announcement of AP Inter 1st year result for the academic year 2016-17.
Now the wait is over and the results have been placed online. The AP Inter First Year Result for Junior Inter exams have been declared by BIEAP on 19th April 2017.
How to Check Andhra Inter 1st Year Results 2017 Online?
|State||Exam||Exam Dates||Result Date|
|Andhra Pradesh||AP SSC Exam||21st March to 7th April||10th May 2017|
|AP Inter 1st Year Exam||1st March to 17th March||11th April 2017|
|AP Inter 2nd Year Exam||2nd March to 18th March||11th April 2017|
Steps to check Andhra Pradesh Inter 1st Year Exam Results:
1. Go to BIEAP official website i.e., bieap.gov.in or the websites which also host the official result data such as manabadi, schools9.com, indiaresults.com, results.cgg.gov.in eenadupratibha.net sakshieducation.com www.examresults.net
2. Click the link saying “AP Inter 1st Year Result 2017″.
3. Finally, provide your Hall Ticket Number in the given field on the result page
4. Click on “Get Result” or “Submit” button.
5. Your AP Intermediate 1st Year Result will be available on the screen.
6. You can take the hard copy of your “AP IPE First year Result” by using the print command or clicking the “Print” option directly.
Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education will declare the Junior intermediate exam result for 11th class students in the month of April on its official website. Student can check their result by roll no wise and name wise.
Students can use the given link to download the exam result:
|Board of Intermediate Education, A.P. March – 2017 Results|
|1st Year General Results.||Click Here|
|1st Year Vocational Results.||Click Here|
|2nd Year General Results.||Click Here|
|2nd Year Vocational Results.||Click Here|
According to this every year’s performance, the number of appearing and passed candidates percentage is increased. By using the official data we can say that the number of qualifying students will also increase this year.
AP Board Intermediate 1st Results 2017
|Board||Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP)|
|Exam||Intermediate Public Exam (IPE Junior Intermediate)|
|Exam Schedule||1st March to 17th March 2017|
|Result Date (Expected)||13th April 2017|
Kindly keep in mind that the above dates are the tentative ones and there may be some changes in the result announcement dates.
About AP Board of Inter Education
Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education was established in 1971. It is located at Nampally, Hyderabad. Many colleges and institutions are working under it.
Its aim of providing a better education system in all the institutions affiliated is catching strong roots. AP Board of Intermediate Education also working on various activity i.e. providing direction, support and leadership.
AP Inter 1st Year 2017 Results Data
|Overall pass percentage||64%|
|Pass percentage of Girls||69%|
|Pass percentage of Boys||60%|
|Best performing district||Krishna|
This year approximately 5 Lakh students participated in this exam. Every year the number of participant will increase. Intermediate Education Board has completed the process of organizing the exam and observing the answer sheets very quickly.
You can check the subject wise marks on the official web portal of AP Board. All the students of part-1 and part-2 can check their result from the official website as it going to be announced soon.
Official website – www.bieap.gov.in