APPSC Panchayat Secretary Results 2017 along with the marks has been announced now at www.psc.ap.gov.in website. AP Panchayat Secretary Results can be checked by downloading the list of the eligible candidates.
APPSC (Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission) has successfully finished AP Panchayat Secretary examination for the 2017 on April 23rd across different exam centers. Nearly 2,50,000 candidates have applied for the Panchayat Secretary posts and attended this examination.
The candidates were competing for 1055 posts. The candidates who taken the exam can go through the APPSC Panchayat Secretary Answer Key in order to analyze their performance in the screening test.
The commission had planned to conduct a screening test in the off- line mode if applicant exceeds more than 25,000 and it was completed on 23rd April 2017. Approximately 52,750 candidates shall be invited to take the main test.
The online mode main examination will be held for the candidates, who got selected in the screening test that may take place via computer on in May month in both afternoon and forenoon.
Check APPSC Panchayat Secretary Result 2017
|Organizer||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Exam||Panchayat Secretary|
|Exam Date||23 April 2017|
|Panchayat Secretary Result Status||announced here|
|Result announcement date||12th May 2017|
Everyone knows that competition will be very tough and PSC board already had declared that once the screening examination needs to be taken. Nearly 50 applicants per post will attend the main exam that will be the computer based test.
Steps to download Panchayat Secretary result are as follows:
- The candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then they have to search for Andhra Pradesh PSC Panchayat Secretary Result 2017.
- Now, they will get result link to click. The PDF file downloading will be started
- Inside the Panchayat Secretary result file, search your registration number or any other required credential.
- If you’re eligible then your name, registration number must be available in the file.
- The candidates can also get APPSC Panchayat Secretary cut off marks from the same link.
They should save the cutoff score and need to verify their cutoff marks for their category.
AP Panchayat Secretary Screening Test Result 2017 – Important Information
- As we had stated already, a total of 52,750 aspirants shall be qualified to take part in Mains exam. The main test is a computer based test.
- In case if two or more people having the same marks, the one with the Older age is shortlisted in the screening test list.
- Total 12,537 candidates have been rejected in group screening test results due to multiple bubbling, no bubbling and wrong bubbling. The registration numbers of such candidates have been shown in a separate PDF at the Andhra Pradesh commission’s website.
- Another 104 aspirants have been disqualified in the examination even though their score was in the qualifying marks criteria. These candidates are rejected due to the tampering of the OMR Answer Sheets. The tampering issues are the use of whitener, blade or any other unacceptable way).
- APPSC has also picked 3 Candidates who are accused of using malpractice in the exam. Currently, the investigation is going to find out the culprits.
Incorrect answer in APPSC Panchayat Secretary:
The candidates who taken this exam have to find the incorrect answers with the help of official key. Once there is incorrect answer present in APPSC Panchayat Secretary answer key should be submitted for a review.
If they submit the objection, then the Board is responsibilities of it and will comment whether the objection is correct or not. In order to make the objection valid, the candidates must submit every documentary proofs to board in written form.
Every objection can be received in the form of written and candidates should ensure that the objection is correct. If anybody fails to generate the valid objection against the answer, same one will be included in the answer key.
What is Your Expected AP Panchayat Secretary Score? APPSC Panchayat Secretary Cut Off
At one of our sister website, we conducted a survey (poll) to fetch the actual data from almost 3,000 candidates. As per the inputs from the aspirants, we got the following score expectations:
Use the comment form to submit the score you are expecting. It will help the candidates to examine the expected AP Panchayat Secretary cut off marks 2017.
Expected APPSC Cut off 2017 from Panchayat Secretary Aspirants
Kishore Kumar: Although, half a million candidates applied for the exam yet the cut off depends upon the following criterias:
- Total candidates who took the test.
- Difficulty of the questions asked in the paper.
- Way to fill up the OMR sheet (About 5-10% people do it the wrong way).
- Objections regarding the wrong answers and the commission’s decision about the wrong answers.
The paper was quite moderate-tough this year. The Panchayat Secretary cut-off is expected to range between 65 to 75 (- or + 5) on the basis of input from the aspirants. The actual cut off is usually below what candidates discuss, expect on web forums, he added.
Purna Kaarthik M: The paper was really a tricky one. The extraordinary candidates are going to score even 100+ but for the normal candidates 80-85 should be a safe score ( same as previous year’s preliminary test). One more user pointed out the same 80-85 marks to be the most probable cut off.
What are your expectation about the APPSC Panchayat Secretary Exam Cut Off? What score you are expecting and how it would turn out for your selection? Kindly, discuss it all using the Comment Form given below. Speak out your mind…