Assam Police Recruitment Board had organized the written test for 373 Sub-Inspector, Assistant Jailor vacancies in March 2016. The district wise result of S.I written test along with merit list of candidates will be available soon. There has been a lot of time yet the police department hasn’t issued any clue about the announcement of the results.
Total No. of Posts: 373
- Sub Inspector of Police: 346 posts (District Executive Force: 284 – Special Branch: 62).
- Assistant Jailor: 27 posts (Male aspirants only).
Women aspirants have 10% quota in total posts of this AP Recruitment. About a million candidates with age bar of 18 to 25 year with the graduation had applied for these vacancies. The Last date to apply for this district wise recruitment was December 15 this year.
How to check Assam Police Result & Merit List at www.assampolice.gov.in
The official web portal for this recruitment is www.assampolice.gov.in where you not only get result & admit card for SI posts under the state but also the latest information and updates. You can check written test result (once declared) of Assam Police Sub-Inspector exam 2016 using following steps :
- Land on the direct web page for final result checking : http://assampolice.gov.in
- Then click on the option saying your district.
- Downloading of your result PDF file will be started once you clicked the district name.
- Open the PDF and search for your roll number.
- This way you will be able to check your Assam Police Result for Sub-Inspector written exam 2016.
Selection will be purely based on merit list. Same is done in PET and written exam too. After the announcement of the result, Check if your name is listed in the merit list of the recruitment or not.
Written Exam Result is expected to be declared anytime soon as there has been a big waiting period. The aspirants are quite angry with the B.J.P Government in their state.
The Selection Process:
|Written Test||100 Marks|
|Physical Efficiency Test (PET)||40 Marks|
|Personal Interview||20 Marks|
|Total Marks||160 Marks|
Additional 20 Marks for Computer Proficiency and 20 Marks for Extra Activities are added for the finalized list. The weight age in the merit list will be as per following for various events:
- Written Test – 50% .
- Extracurricular Activities – 10%.
- Computer Knowledge – 10% .
- Physical Test – 20% .
- Interview – 10% .
Total – 200 marks
No Fixed Schedule for Assam Police SI, Assistant Jailor Results
On one hand, the aspirants are wasting their time by searching daily information about the result while the government or the police recruitment board haven’t said an official word about it. We recommend candidates to keep patience and calmly wait for the Assam Police Results for SI, Jailor examination. As soon as there is any update about it, we will inform you guys here.