DEE Assam Recruitment 2017 has been notified for 6027 posts of Lower Primary Schools Teachers and Upper Primary Schools Teachers in Assam state. The online application form & detailed guidelines have been updated for Assam LP UP Teachers Posts at www.lpupteachers.com.
Candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria, may apply the online application form using lpupteachers.com till 30th April 2017. Directorate Of Elementary Education, Assam will process this recruitment for the primary schools in the state.
Total Vacancies: 6027 posts
Post wise Allocation:
- Lower Primary Schools Teachers: 3088 posts.
- Upper Primary Schools Teachers: 2939 posts.
Educational Qualification: The applicant must have qualified class 12th / LP TET / Diploma / Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board, institute, or university. Refer to the official Advertisement Notice for the further details.
Age Limit: Age of the candidate must be between 18 years to 43 Years as on January 1, 2017. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per the state govt rules.
Application Fee (Category Wise) – Undergo the detailed criteria mentioned in the official notification as the fee is non-refundabled.
- For General Candidates: ₹200/-
- For All Other Categories (SC / ST / BPL): ₹150/-
Pay Scale: ₹5,200 – 20,200/-
How To Apply for DEE Recruitment at www.lpupteachers.com?
As stated already, no other mode rather than the online mode will be accepted for the registration. Candidates need to apply the DEE Assam Teachers Form using the official website www.lpupteachers.com without waiting for the last date.
Last Date: 30th April 2017.
Important Links for Assam DEE LP UP Teachers Jobs 2017:
- DEE LP Teachers Notification – Download Here.
- DEE UP Teachers Notification – Download Here.
- Online Application Form – Apply at www.lpupteachers.com
Important Points to remember
- The documents verification to take place district wise from 05/06/2017 to 20/06/2017. At that time, candidates need to show their original certificates and the copies.
- After submitting the online application form, it is must to print it out. The printout of the application form will be check by the govt officials at the time of documents verification.
- A Unique Number will be generated for each candidate after the successful application submission. Keep it safe with you.