Central Selection Board of Constable, Bihar has issued one more opportunity for youth of Bihar state to get recruited as Constable. As per the latest notification, 9900 Constables will be recruited in the state force. Online application form process started on July 31 and last date to apply online form is August 30.
These constables will be recruited for General Duty as per Advt Number 01/2017. The Applicant must be class 12th (Intermediate) qualified to be eligible to apply for these vacancies. The Category wise allocation of Constable vacancies is not available in the official recruitment notice.
Vacancy: Constable (Sipahi)
Total Posts: 9900
Pay Scale: ₹5200-20,200 with Grade Pay of ₹2000/-
Age limit: Age related conditions for all categories are different as per following :
- UR (General) Male candidates : 18 to 25 years as on 01-06-2017
- BC & EBC category Male candidates : from 18 to 27 years.
- UR (General), BC & EBC category Female candidates : 18 – 28 years.
- SC & ST Male & Female candidates : 30 years.
Educational Qualification : Interested candidate must be at least class 12th pass from a well reputed education board.
Selection way: Same as previous year’s recruitment, selection in Bihar police will be based on written test, physical test and interview. Same procedure is followed in most of the states to recruit constables and sub-inspectors.
- Written Exam.
- Physical Test (PET & PST)
- Medical Test.
How to Apply Bihar Police Constable Bharti Application Form Online
- Click on the online form link.
- Click the “Registration” link and enter the asked details.
- If you’re already registered then you can login using the link provided at https://exam1.apply-gov.in
- You can also resend the password on your phone to complete the registration.
- After logging in, provide the relevant information. Upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Once the form is filled up completely, check and verify all the details.
- Take a printout of your application form for the further usage.
Application Fee: Both male and female candidates from EBC, BC, UR (General) categories need to pay ₹450/- while SC, ST Male & Female candidates have to pay ₹112/-. Processing Charges & Service Tax should also be paid apart from the mentioned charges.
Candidates can pay Bihar Police Constable Application Fee through debit card, credit card and Net banking. Demand draft or bank challan won’t be processed this time.
Note: The official CSBC website for the online registration of Bihar Police Jobs, may be down due to the overwhelmed response from the unemployed candidates. If you face any site down issue or slow site opening then please apply the online form in late night for the better experience.