Recently, Board of School Education, Haryana enabled online registration for 10th and 12th class re-evaluation and re-checking. Candidates can apply online HBSE rechecking, reevaluation form 2017 using www.bseh.org.in website. The student needs to enter his/her roll number, class, and paying the application charges to apply for re-checking of the papers or the re-evaluation of the marks.
- Re-checking/Re-evaluation For Sr. Secondary Application Start From 19-05-2017 To 07-06-2017.
- Re-checking/Re-evaluation For HOS Application Start From 21-05-2017 To 09-06-2017.
- Re-checking/Re-evaluation For Secondary Application Start From 23-05-2017 To 11-06-2017
If you’re not satisfied from your performance according to 12th class result or 10th class result then you must notify the board using the online registration forms. The step by step process has been shown here by ResultWay.in team.
The Difference: Before applying the HBSE Application Form online, the candidate must ensure the difference between re-evaluation and re-checking. The re-evaluation means a new counting of marks obtained by you in a particular paper. The re-checking means you want your particular subject’s paper re-checked. Once you’re sure about both of these terms then you can proceed further for the online form submission.
Before applying the form, make sure you remember your roll number and also having a proper medium to pay the required registration fee.
How to Apply online BSEH 10th, 12th Reevaluation, Re-checking Application Form?
- First of all, visit the board’s dedicated website for re-checking form: bsehexam2017.in
- After opening the website, your first step will be selecting your class i.e secondary or senior secondary.
- Enter your roll number in next option.
- Then select the application i.e Re-Evaluation or Re-Checking.
- Enter the security text shown before the submit button. If you don’t see the code properly then you can also reset it using the icon available there.
- Finally, Submit all your details and you will be redirected to the next page as shown below:
- Your marks details, first and second-semester subject wise marks will be displayed there.
- Now you just need to select the subject for re-evaluation or re-checking and then click the “Submit” button to proceed to pay the payment.
Important Instructions to BSEH 10th, 12th Rechecking or Reevaluation Registering Students
- First, ensure that you want to apply for recounting or re-checking for your subject.
- You can apply for more than one subject.
- The fee can be paid using the bank challan form which will be generated online while you fill up the application form.
In case of any query or problem you face during the HBSE revaluation forms, you may contact the following board members:
|Madan Lal||Asstt. Secretaryemail@example.com|
|Sr. Secondary Rechecking|
|Balwan Singh||Asstt. Secretaryfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Re-evaluation||Narendra Kumar||Asstt. Secretaryemail@example.com|
Download other HBSE D.Ed, 10th, 12th Schools Level Application Forms 2017
- D.Ed. Mutual Transfer Form.
- D.Ed. Single Transfer Form.
- Photocopy of Answer-Book form.
- Application for creation of a new centre.
- HOS-Examination Form.
- Change Exam Center Form.
- Date of Birth Change Form.
- Correction in Name & Parents name.
- Duplicate Certificate Form.
- Affiliation Form for Schools.
- Affiliation Form for D.Ed Institutions.
- Student Migration Form.
Official Website: www.bseh.org.in