Bihar Staff Selection Commission, Patna has released the admit card for Inter Level Exam at the official site bssc.bih.nic.in. The exam for these posts under Bihar SSC is scheduled to be conducted from 29 January 2017 to 26 February 2017 as per the official timetable.
The BSSC hall ticket for inter-level 2016 examination is available 20 days prior to the date of the examination. The screening test is going to be taken at various centers located in the state.
प्रथम इंटर स्तरीय संयुक्त प्रारंभिक प्रतियोगिता परीक्षा -2014 से सम्बंधित अभ्यर्थियों के प्रवेश पत्र 08-01-2017 को जारी कर दिए गये हैं जिसे nteradmitcard.bsscpatna.com लिंक से डाउनलोड किया जा सकता है.
On the other side, BSSC Graduate Level Mains Exam Date is March 27, 2017, and a total number of 17,335 candidates have qualified for this test. Earlier, the inter-level test was scheduled for Dec-Jan months but it has been postponed now.
The BSSC Inter Level Exam Dates are following:
|BSSC Inter Level||Exam Date||Day|
|29.01.2017||29th January 2017||Sunday|
|05.02.2017||05th February 2017||Sunday|
|19.02.2017||19th February 2017||Sunday|
|26.02.2017||26th February 2017||Sunday|
|These are new and finalized dates.|
The eligible candidates can grab their Inter Level Exam hall ticket by logging in at http://bssc.bih.nic.in. It’s the official website of Bihar Staff Selection Commission, Patna.
Initially, the process was delayed for a few weeks but now the commission has taken the taunts seriously and released the exam notification for these posts. About 18 Lakh candidates have applied the application form for 13,000 posts. About 68,000 candidates will be selected to appear in the mains test.
You have to provide the date of birth of the aspirant and the registration number to download Bihar inter-level Admit Card 2017 from the below-given link:
BSSC Inter Level Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2016
The Bihar Staff Selection Commission, Patna has created a tough pattern for the applicants of the Inter Level Recruitment which is as described below:
- The written test to have one composite paper having 3 sections. There will be 150 marks for 150 multiple choice questions.
- The duration of this BSSC Examination is 2 Hours and 15 Minutes.
- The first section includes General Study questions (50 Marks). The 2nd Section consists of the questions from General Science and Mathematics. There will be 50 Questions from Comprehension/Logic/Reasoning/Mental Ability.
- There will be objective type questions only. The OMR sheets must be checked properly before starting to darken the circles.
- There will be a provision for negative marking, i.e., for every four wrong answers, one mark will be subtracted. Therefore, the candidates are suggested to attempt the examination warily.
The final merit list will be prepared just on the basis of this test so give the maximum you can. The minimum qualifying marks for various categories are shown in the table below:
Official Website of BSSC, Patna: www.bssc.bih.nic.in