Bihar Staff Selection Commission, Patna hosted the admit card for Assistant Teachers recruitment at very last minute. The exam for Assistant Teacher posts under Bihar SSC is scheduled for December 4, 2016.
The BSSC recruitment for 211 Assistant Teacher (Trained) in Ambedkar Residential Higher Secondary School under the Development Welfare of SC / ST vacancies was notified in previous months.
The screening test is going to be taken at various centers located in the state.
As stated clearly in BSSC Exam Notice which was issued recently, the hall tickets are available online. Separately no call letters were sent by Bihar SSC to the aspirants via “Daak”.
The eligible candidates can grab their Asst Teachers Exam hall ticket by logging in at http://bssc.bih.nic.in . It’s the official website of Bihar Staff Selection Commission, Patna.
Initially, the process was delayed for a few weeks but now the commission has taken the taunts seriously and released the exam notification for these posts.
Without a legitimate hall ticket, you can’t enter the examination hall as it’s the pivotal document that makes you eligible to appear in the written test.
You have to provide the date of birth of the aspirant and the roll number to download Bihar Teachers Admit Card Dec 2016 from the below-given link:
BSSC Assistant Teacher Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2016
The Bihar Staff Selection Commission, Patna has created a tough pattern for the applicants of the Assistant Teachers Recruitment which is as described below:
- The written test to have Two papers. There will be 400 marks for Paper-I while 600 Marks for Paper-II.
- The duration of this BSSC Examination is 2 Hours and 15 Minutes for each of the papers.
- The first paper includes Hindi (Descriptive & Multiple Choice). The Paper II consists of the questions from General knowledge / Mental Ability / General Science & Math (Descriptive & Multiple Choice).
- There will be objective type questions only. The OMR sheets must be checked properly before starting to darken the circles.
- Sadly, this test includes the negative marking which cuts 1 Mark for each of the wrong input you have given.
The final merit list will be prepared just on the basis of this test so give the maximum you can. The minimum qualifying marks for various categories are shown in the table below:
Official Website of BSSC, Patna: www.bssc.bih.nic.in