Chattisgarh Professional Examination Board issued admit card for Revenue Inspector exam 2016-17. The Exam will be taken in online mode on Jan 22, 2017. Candidates are advised to download CGVYAPAM Revenue Inspector exam hall ticket as soon as possible.
The Schedule for examination is also available, it will be commenced on 22 January 2107. Call letters for this examination are available on official website of CGVYAPAM which is http://cgvyapam.cgstate.gov.in.
Recruitment for 90 posts of Revenue Inspectors was advertised in 2016. These posts are notified through Revenue Inspector Recruitment Exam (RIRE). Category wise merit list shall be prepared to finalize the selection. Candidates with age criteria of 21 to 35 years applied for these posts which have the pay scale of Rs 5200 – Rs 20200 + Rs 2800/- Per Month.
The Application fee was different for various categories, payments were not accepted online. Instead, candidates paid the application fee through challan forms at bank branches. Application submission process ended for this recruitment in past few weeks. Now Chattisgarh Professional Examination board will hold written exam to shortlist the candidates.
The Pattern of Revenue Inspector Exam is following:
- The Written test to have only Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions.
- The Paper will be having 150 questions for a total of 150 marks.
- The time allowed to complete the test is 03:00 hours (180 minutes).
- The negative marking of ¼ mark for each incorrect response is applicable.
CGVYAPAM Revenue Inspector Admit Card 2017 are now available for all registered candidates for the selection exam. If you haven’t grabbed your hall ticket so far then follow below mentioned steps to get your call letter for this test :
- Visit the direct link at first: http://cgvyapam.cgstate.gov.in.
- Then enter your registration ID.
- Next step is adding security code shown in the image there.
- Finally press “Submit” button link to view or download your CGVYAPAM RI Exam hall ticket.
Official website: http://cgvyapam.cgstate.gov.in