Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board has issued admit card for Gramin Krishi Vistar Adhikari/Surveyor exam 2017. The Written Exam will be taken on 2nd April, 9th April 2017. Candidates are advised to download CGVYAPAM RAEO exam hall ticket as soon as possible.
The Schedule for examination is also available, it will be commenced on two dates in the upcoming month i.e April 2017. Call letters for this examination are available on official website of CGVYAPAM which is http://cgvyapam.cgstate.gov.in.
The Recruitment for 650 Posts Of Gramin Krishi Vistar Adhikari (RAEO) and 123 posts of Surveyor was advertised February ending. These posts are notified through CG VYAPAM portal.
CG VYAPAM Hall Ticket, RAEO, Surveyor Admit Card 2017
|Jobs by||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board|
|Exam Date||9 April 2017|
|Hall Ticket||From 27th March|
CG VYAPAM Admit Card 2017 for Gramin Krishi Vistar Adhikari and Surveyor exam are now available for all registered candidates for the selection exam. If you haven’t grabbed your hall ticket so far then follow below mentioned steps to get your call letter for this test:
- Visit the direct CG Govt website at first: http://cgvyapam.cgstate.gov.in.
- Then enter your registration ID. if you forgot it, you can simply search the registration number from the above page.
- Next step is adding security code shown in the image there.
- Finally press “Submit” button link to view or download your CG VYAPAM hall ticket.
- Download Official Notice for CG Vyapam RAEO, DEO, Assistant Exam.
- Download Official Notice for CG Vyapam Surveyor Exam Date/ Admit Card.
The Category wise merit list shall be prepared to finalize the selection. Application submission process ended for this recruitment in past few weeks. Now Chhattisgarh Professional Examination board will hold written exam to shortlist the candidates.
The Pattern of Revenue Inspector Exam is following:
- The Written test to have only Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions.
- The Paper will be having 150 questions for a total of 150 marks.
- The time allowed to complete the test is 03:00 hours (180 minutes).
- The negative marking of ¼ mark for each incorrect response is applicable.