Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board to issue admit card for Rural Horticulture Extension Officer (RHEO) exam 2017. The Written Exam will be taken on August 13, 2017. Candidates are advised to download CGVYAPAM RHEO exam hall ticket as soon as possible.
The Schedule for examination is also available, it will be commenced on two dates in the upcoming month i.e August 2017. Call letters for this examination are available on official website of CGVYAPAM which is http://cgvyapam.cgstate.gov.in.
The Recruitment for 348 Posts Of Rural Horticulture Extension Officer (RHEO) was advertised February ending. These posts are notified through CG VYAPAM portal.
CG VYAPAM Hall Ticket, RHEO Admit Card 2017
|Jobs by||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board|
|Exam Date||13 Aug 2017|
|Hall Ticket||From 27th July|
CG VYAPAM Admit Card 2017 for RHEO exam are available for all registered candidates for the selection exam. If you haven’t grabbed your hall ticket so far then follow below mentioned steps to get your call letter for this test:
- Visit the direct CG Govt website at first: http://cgvyapam.cgstate.gov.in.
- Then enter your registration ID. if you forgot it, you can simply search the registration number from the above page.
- Next step is adding security code shown in the image there.
- Finally press “Submit” button link to view or download your CG VYAPAM hall ticket.
The Category wise merit list shall be prepared to finalize the selection. Application submission process ended for this recruitment in past few weeks. Now Chhattisgarh Professional Examination board will hold written exam to shortlist the candidates. The test to be conducted at the following cities:
The Pattern of RHEO Exam is following:
- The Written test to have only Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions.
- The Paper will be having 200 questions for a total of 200 marks.
- The time allowed to complete the test is 03:00 hours (180 minutes).
- The negative marking of ¼ mark for each incorrect response is applicable.