Chandigarh Engineering Department will release the Junior Engineer Exam Answer Keys 2016. The written test for J.E vacancies was held on July 17, 2016. Candidates can download Booklet Set Wise answer key for their paper code using www.recruitment-portal.in which is the same website used to do the registrations for Jr Engineer posts in Chandigarh Engineering Department.
The department had notified the candidates to bring the “Two Copies of their Admit Card” for Jr Engineers Examination.
Engineering Department, CHD had advertised 25 vacancies of Junior Engineers (Civil) in the B&R Wing and 08 vacancies of Junior Engineers (Civil) in the Public Health Wing of the Engineering Department, Union Territory, Chandigarh. This recruitment was advertised last year and the aspirants were in no chill as the exam date was not disclosed from the department even after a year of the registrations.
Exam Date: 17th July 2016.
- Session I: 10:00 to 12:00 Noon.
- Session II: 02:00 to 03:00 PM.
Finally, the schedule of J.E Examination was issued at Recruitment Portal online. This test was earlier scheduled for 18th October 2015 which was postponed. The 2 new posts also have been added to the recruitment. Here is revised posts notice.
The Chandigarh Engineering Department Answer Key for Junior Engineer Exam 2016 will be released soon. Kindly keep calm or you may also get the paper solved through Google or any nearby coaching point.
The examinees should use the official website to download the answer key of the written test. Approximately, 6,000 candidates have confirmed the list who also participated in this recruitment test.
- Chandigarh Engineering Department Jr Engineer Answer Key 2016 – Coming Soon.
Chandigarh Engineering Department Syllabus 2016 – Jr Engineer Exam Scheme
Chandigarh Engineering Department Exam Pattern is as per following:
- There will be two papers in this exam. Each of the paper to have multiple choice questions (MCQ).
- Both of the papers will be held on the same day i.e in the Morning Session and Evening Session).
- The Paper I with 2 Hours duration to be held against 100 marks while the Paper 2 with the 1-hour time limit to be taken for 50 Marks.
- The merit list will be prepared purely on the basis of the score attained by the aspirant in both of these papers.
- The minimum Qualifying marks (cut off) for each paper is 40% for SC category examinee while 45% for the remaining ones.
- Neither the interview nor the negative marking is involved in this recruitment’s selection process.