As per selection procedure of Chandigarh Police Constable Notification, candidates must clear Physical Efficiency & Measurement Test (PE & MT) in the first step. After completion of PE & MT, candidates need to go through written exam. Check Syllabus for Chandigarh Police Constable Written Exam with the complete details. Both male and female candidates need to go through PET / PMT organized by CHD police department.
Candidates need to complete the race, high jump, and long jump as per their age group. Distance, the height of the candidates, race and jumps are divided as per the candidate’s age groups.
Rules for Chandigarh Police Constable Physical Test 2016
- Candidates won’t get any chance in racing event. If you don’t complete the race in the first attempt then you will be rejected.
- There are three attempts for both long and high jump.
- Reserved category candidates will get relaxation in cut-off marks for PET / PMT.
- The physical test is only of qualifying nature which means marks from PE & MT won’t be added to final merit list.
- Candidates clearing the physical exam will be taking part in written test.
Physical Test (PE / MT) will be conducted in February month. Exact dates for this test will be issued soon by the department. Candidates need not download PE & MT call letter online. Your printed application form will be used as admit card for this test.
Tentative Schedule for CHD Police PET: August 2016. It was expected that Chandigarh Police may conduct the physical screening test for the candidates in March-April 2016 but it couldn’t be possible. Maybe they don’t want the candidates to get roasted in the hot summer, unlike HSSC. Still, there is no official word on the conductance of the Chandigarh Police Physical Efficiency Test for the year 2015-16.
Download PDF File Containing Details on Chandigarh Police Physical Test Details for Constables – Download Here
Chandigarh Police Tattoo Related Guidelines – Read Details.