The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has released the call letter for Head Constable Typing Test (HCM Skill Test) 2016 that is going to take place from November 30, 2016. The written test was conducted for this recruitment in October month. The list of exam centers was provided by the officials.
The written test, typing test to be conducted in October month for the selection of candidates who applied for the posts of Head Constable (Ministerial), Assistant Sub-Inspector etc. All eligible aspirant are advised to grab their CRPF Admit Card for HCM Exam 2016.
|Physical Test||1.07.2016 to 10.09.2016|
|Written Exam||23rd October 2016|
|Skill Test (Typing)||30.11.2016 to 07.2.2017|
|Medical Test||29th December Onward|
As expected, CRPF will host the typing test for Head Constable (ministerial) recruitment from November 30, 2016. The physical tests have been completed in September month whose result has been disclosed recently. Later, the written examination for almost 3.5 Lakh candidates commenced on Oct 23.
Total 10,16,766 application forms were received by CRPF for Head Constable (ministerial) posts for which the admit cards were issued. These candidates have been allotted 37 recruitment designated centres across the country. As the PST, Written results are announced now, the skill test will be taking place for the eligible candidates.
All you need is to login at www.crpfindia.com using your application number and birth date. If you don’t remember your application number then the same can be retrieved using the form given at roll number downloading page.
The exam conducting force has also advised the candidates not to download the Head Constable (ministerial) admit card multiple times. Simply login at the website and take the printout of your hall ticket. Your IP address may be blocked for continuous visits on the CRPF website.
CRPF Helpline Number: 011-24368630
CRPF issued instructions to HCM Exam Candidates
The following instructions have been informed to the candidates. You must take care of these to remain eligible for the recruitment:
- Candidates who opted for “Hindi Typing” must practice using the “Mangal Font”. In a recently disclosed notice, the layout of the keyboard and the font type has been shown by the CRPF.
- Without having a well printed CRPF call letter, aspirant won’t be able to participate in Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno) or Head Constable typing test.
- Candidates can take entry to the examination venue between the reporting time period. No candidates shall be allowed to enter the exam hall after the start of the examination.
- Candidate must not have any other paper except the hall ticket printout.
- To fill up the details and to mark the answers on OMR sheet, the aspirant must use the black or blue pen only.
- Kindly avoid bringing the calculation device or any other electronic gadget inside the exam room.
- To avoid being late, aspirants are advised to check or visit their exam centre at least once before the day of examination.
- If any candidate faces the accident naturally or unnaturally on the date of examination, CRPF won’t be liable for it.
Going through the past, the recruitment for the posts of Assistant Sub- Inspector (Steno) was advertised in February 2016. The minimum required qualification was class 12th for these 229 vacancies. Candidate’s physical standard and documents will be verified before the Stenography/short hand test.
After clearing the written test, aspirant’s skill will be checked through the skill test that to be taken on computer with following requirements:
- Dictation: 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute.
- Transcription time: 50 minutes in English or 65 minutes in Hindi on the keyboard.
If we left any detail uncovered then you can check www.crpfindia.com to know more about CRPF Recruitment, written test, skill test and physical requirements.