Central Reserve Police Force come up with a great career opportunity for both male and female candidates with its latest Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno) recruitment for the year 2017. As per the latest notification, the force requires ASI (Steno).
The last date to send your duly filled registration form for this CRPF Recruitment is 25th April 2017. The Registration is available online from 27th March 2017.
|Post Name||ASI (Steno)|
|Advt No||A.VI.19/2016-Rectt (Min)|
|Pay Scale||₹5200-20,200 Grade Pay ₹2800/-|
|Last Date||25 April 2017|
|Exam Date||16 July 2017|
Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno) Category Wise Posts:
- General (Un-Reserved) – 75 vacancies.
- OBC Category – 80 vacancies.
- SC Category – 42 vacancies.
- ST Category – 22 vacancies.
Posting Area: Anywhere within the country as well as outside the Territory of India.
Age Criteria: Between 18 years to 25 years as on the last date of receipt of application form submission i.e 25/04/2017. SC / ST candidates have relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit while 3 years for OBC candidates. Refer to notification for category wise age relaxation details.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must be class 12th pass to be eligible to apply for these posts. The certificate must be issued from a recognized institute. The polytechnic diploma isn’t equivalent to the 12th class.
The Skill Test shall take place on the computer in which candidate need to qualify.
- Computer-based Skill Test will be conducted.
- Dictation of 10 Minutes at 80 words per minute is required.
- Transcription Time: 50 Minutes in English or 65 Minutes in Hindi. Physical Standards Test (PST) and Medical will be done after skill test.
How to Apply: CRPF has invited application form for ASI (Stenographer) vacancies in online mode only. Candidates need to apply the online application form at www.crpfindia.com, print it out.
Application Fee: SC, ST, ESM, and women candidates are exempted from the application fee. General, OBC category candidates have to Pay ₹100. Following are the available mediums to pay the exam charges:
- Via Payment Challan (at SBI Branches only).
- Through Net Banking of Any bank.
- Any Credit/Debit Card.
Official Website: www.crpf.gov.in and www.crpf.nic.in
Last Date: 25th April 2017.