The Staff Selection Commission and Delhi Police will be holding the State Wise Physical Test (PE-MT) for Constable Recruitment in March to April 2017. The dates, call letter for Delhi Police Physical has been announced now.
It is now confirmed that the SSC Delhi Police Physical Test for Constables will be conducted from March to April 2017. The Written test that was expected to be held in March, will be conducted after the physical test results are announced.
There is one more good news for Delhi Police Recruitment candidates. The department has announced the increment in required posts. Now, there are 4722 constable posts. Check Notice. Initially, there were 4669 vacancies for both Male & Female candidates.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has been given the authority to process the GD Constable (Delhi Police) Recruitment. And this central commission is best known for the delayed exam, result announcements.
- As per the official notice, Delhi Police Physical test for Constable Recruitment will be held from 18th March to 7th April 2017. The official notice has been added now.
- The physical test for all states will be conducted in Delhi itself.
- Candidates can download Delhi Police Constable admit card from the first week of February.
- The Admit Card for Delhi Police Temporary Constable Posts Physical Test has been issued on 8th February 2017 for Haryana, Delhi candidates.
Table of Content:
- Exam Centers List.
- Delhi Police Exam Pattern.
- Delhi Police Admit Card.
- State Wise Admit Card.
- Driving License Queries.
The final result of previous year’s Constable GD Recruitment is announced in 18 months. So, it would be a cheating to expect SSC to hold the exam within the year 2016 or complete this recruitment anytime soon.
ताज़ा खबर: दिल्ली पुलिस (Delhi Police) ने फिजिकल टेस्ट की तिथि जारी कर दी है. दिल्ली पुलिस में कांस्टेबल के पदों के लिए शारीरिक परीक्षा 20 फरवरी से 5 अप्रैल तक दिल्ली में ही आयोजित होगी. SSC ने लिखित परीक्षा के लिए सिलेबस, पैटर्न भी जारी कर दिया है.
After the commencement of PE & MT, a computer based online test will be conducted by SSC. As there are about a million candidates who applied for these posts so the Physical Endurance and Measurement Test can’t be conducted on a single date.
You should follow the official Twitter Account of Delhi Police to stay tuned about this recruitment’s official updates.
The Delhi Police Constable Physical Tests will be conducted State, Region wise on various dates that may last up to a month.
The Complete Delhi Police Selection Process for Constables:
- Phase I – Physical Endurance & Measurement Test (PE&MT) – accountability of Delhi Police.
- Phase II – Online Test – duty of SSC.
- Phase III – Medical Test – to be conducted by Delhi Police.
List of Centers for Delhi Police Physical Test
The Physical Test for Constables will be conducted state wise at the following centers only:Locations Selected to hold the physical Test:
- 7 Grounds in Delhi Police Training School, Wazirabad.
- 1 Sports Ground NPL.
- 2 PTC Jharoda Kalan.
Additional Centers may be created depending on the number of candidates applied for these vacancies.
Note: The center can’t be changed on the candidate’s request. Neither the date of the examination nor the center or timing will be changed according to aspirant’s requirements.
Delhi Police Syllabus – Constable Written Exam Pattern
|Reasoning||35||35 Marks|| |
|Numerical Ability||15||15 Marks|
Latest News: SSC has issued the Delhi Police Constable Exam Pattern 2017. The test will be Computer Based with the duration of 90 Minutes. Total 100 Questions will be available in this paper. Every question of Delhi Police examination carries 1 Mark. The multiple choice questions to be carried out from Reasoning, Maths, and General Knowledge subjects.
However, Delhi Police & SSC holds the right to cancel a center and direct the candidate to attend the PE & MT or Written Exam at the centre of their own choice.
The Delhi Police Physical Test for Constable Recruitment will be started from Feb month. The PET & PMT shall be completed within 36 working days.
Delhi Police Constable Admit Card for Physical, Written Test 2017
The admit cards will be issued separately for the written exam and the physical test. But the candidate has to print out the call letter/roll number online. The call letters won’t be sent to the candidate’s home through the post.
The location of the physical test, written exam shall be mentioned on the candidate’s admit card. You must check your Delhi Police Roll Number for misprint/incorrect details.
If the candidate’s name, father’s name or anything else is wrong on Delhi Police Admit Card then you must get it corrected by visiting the officials through the Email Support, Toll-Free Numbers, or the office address.
Recruiter: Delhi Police.
Job: Police Constable (Executive) Male & Female.
Physical Test Schedule: 18th March to 7th April 2017.
Physical Test Venue: Delhi only.
Written Exam date:
Official Website: http://delhipolice.nic.in
How to Download Delhi Police Admit Card / Physical Test Schedule 2016-17?
The date wise official schedule for other states must be notified soon by Delhi Police on its website delhipolice.nic.in. The same can be downloaded in PDF format after the release and we will also add the link to download the detailed schedule.
The admit card for Delhi Police Constable PE & MT have been issued on the same official website. The direct link has been added by ResultWay team as the hall ticket/roll number is uploaded by the department.
Required Steps for downloading Delhi Police Constable Admit Card:
- First, open the official website link.
- Enter all the required details. You need to provide Registration Number, Date of Birth to print out the roll numbers.
- Then fill up the captcha security code shown in the image having 5 characters.
- Once you filled up the details, submit them to check the availability of the Delhi Police admit card.
- Use A4 Size in printer settings before taking out the print.
Note: The admit cards will be issued to only those candidates whose application is complete and are fully eligible as per the recruitment guidelines. Check List of Accepted/Rejected Candidates.
Alert: Please Enter Valid credential! This error is shown when other state candidates try to download the admit card.
Delhi Police Admit Card – State Wise Status
|State of the Candidates||Admit Card Status|
|Delhi, & Haryana||Download|
|Uttar Pradesh (UP) & Bihar||Not Available|
|Rajasthan, Uttarakhand||Not Available|
|Maharashtra, Gujarat and Goa||Not Available|
|Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh||Not Available|
|Karnataka, Kerala||Not Available|
|Madhya Pradesh(MP) ,Chhattisgarh||Not Available|
|Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram||Not Available|
|West Bengal, Odisha, Jharkhand, A & N Island, Sikkim||Not Available|
Candidates must grab the Delhi Police Constable Admit Card / Roll Number before appearing in the written exam or the physical. It’s the essential document that you have to carry with you on the date of the test.
Delhi Police Driving License Requirement
- It must for every Male Candidates to have at least LMV (Light Motor Vehicle) license issued before the date of Delhi Police recruitment notification.
- There is no need of any driving license for Female candidates.
- The learning license / driving license slip is not acceptable.
- Candidates who have got their license after Delhi Police Constable Application Form process started, will not be accepted.
|List of Valid Identity Proofs|
So, that’s all for now. If you have any question/query then send it to us by using the comment form below.