Delhi Police in association with the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) had advertised the recruitment for 4669 posts of Constable (Executive) in Delhi Police. As the registration process is ended, it’s time to select the worthy candidates for the further selection process.
The Selection Process for Constables in Delhi Police is as per following:
- Physical Endurance & Measurement Test (PE&MT).
- Online Examination.
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
The Physical Test & Medical Test will be conducted by Delhi Police. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has the authority to conduct the written exam only.
The competition is going to be sky-high due to the number of the candidates interested in Delhi Police Jobs. So that we have provided the Latest & Official syllabus for Delhi Police Constable Written Exam.
Dehli Police Physical Endurance & Measurement Test (PE&MT) Information
First, the Physical Tests will be conducted for both Male & Female candidates so we would be starting with Delhi Police Physical Test Details such as required Racing, Height, Chest, Weight, Long Jump, High Jump etc.
Important Points about the Physical Test:
- Delhi Police will host the Physical Endurance & Measurement Test (PE & MT) not the SSC.
- Candidates clearing the race shall be eligible to take the long jump and high jump.
- Three chances are allowed to qualify the long jump and high jump events. The best jump of all three chances will be considered.
- An appeal against disqualification in race, long jump & high jump won’t be entertained at all. Although, the aspirant may appeal before the Appellate Board about height and chest measurement standard on the same day of PE&MT.
- PE&MT (Physical Test) won’t add any marks in the final merit list but it is vital to qualify the test for selection.
Physical Standards for Constables (Male & Female)
|Category of Candidates||Height||Chest||Height|
|Residents of hill areas i.e. Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to states of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir and Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K.||165||76-80||155|
|Sons/Daughters of serving, deceased, retired police personnel/ Multi Tasking Staff (Formerly group ‘D’ employees) of Delhi Police.||165||76-80||152|
Constable Physical Endurance Test Requirement:
|Events\Age||upto 31 years||31 to 40 years||above 40 years||upto 31 years||31 to 35 years|
|Race 1600 mtrs||06 minutes||07 minutes||08 minutes||08 minutes||09 minutes|
|Long Jump||14 feet||13 feet||12 feet||10 feet||09 feet|
|High Jump||3’9″||3’6″||3’3″||3 feet||2’9″|
Delhi Police Written Test Syllabus, Constable Exam Pattern
Candidates who qualify in the PET, PMT are eligible to take part in the written exam which has the following pattern:
- Only the multiple-choice questions shall be asked in the paper.
- This objective type paper to have 100 Questions.
- The timing of the examination is 90 Minutes.
- The paper shall be printed in both English and Hindi languages.
The Number of Questions, Marks per Subject are suggested below:
|General Knowledge/ Current Affairs||50|