Online applications for guest teacher vacancies of TGT / PRT were invited by Directorate of Education. Delhi Govt is going to hire Primary School Teacher (Asst. Teacher) & TGT (Subject Specific Teachers) on the basis of this contractual advertisement. Currently online result for Delhi SSA Recruitment 2015 is being processed at www.edudel.nic.in . Last date for registration was 20 November, 2015.
Total Posts : 523
- Primary School Teacher (Assistant Teacher) : 170 vacancies
- TGT (Subject Specific Teacher) : 353 vacancies
Contract Period: up to 31.03.2016
These district wise vacancies are for various subjects such as Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Math, Natural Science, Punjabi, Urdu and Social Science. Kindly go through the notification PDF to gain more knowledge regarding subject wise posts.
- TGT Recruitment : Below 30 years (40 years in case of female candidates)
- Primary Teacher Recruitment: Not more than 30 years
Salary per month:
- TGT – Rs.28800/-
- PRT Teacher – Rs.28000/-
For TGT Posts:
- Graduate degree in the relevant subject along with B.Ed.
- CTET Paper-II pass certificate.
For PRT Posts:
- 12th Class pass.
- Two years Diploma in Elementary Teacher Education / JBT / B.Er.Ed. or equivalent degree or diploma.
- CTET Paper-I pass.
- Must have passed in 12th class with Hindi as one of the subjects.
How to Register Online: Candidates should go through registration process at Delhi Education website www.edudel.nic.in to apply online Delhi Guest Teachers application form 2015 for TGT / PRT posts. Make sure to apply for one district only. Those candidates who will apply for multiple district, their application will be rejected.
Check Status of Delhi SSA Guest Teachers Result 2015 – Find Here
Update on 05/12/2015: Last evening, Directorate of Education, Delhi issued a public notice. It contains instructions regarding the recruitment of Subject Specific Teacher TGT’s and Primary Teachers on contract basis by SSA (2015-16). SSA Delhi Result have been announced now.
Official Website: www.edudel.nic.in
Notice contains the following details:
- Result for SSA teachers are available at www.edudel.nic.in .
- Candidates who get listed in the merit list, have to go through the document verification.
- If any candidate fails to appear for the document verification on given time, date then his / her entry will be rejected. Request regarding change in schedule will not be accepted.
- Candidates will be called at district office for verification in ratio of 1:3 as per no. of posts. For example if there are 5 posts for the specific district then 15 candidates should be invited.
- Eligible candidates whose name is in merit list, must reach the DOE office on 7.12.2015 and 8.12.2015 from 10.00 am to 5.00 pm.