Latest Update: DSSSB Admit Cards have been issued for Advt No. 02/12, 03/13, 02/14 Exam. The exam date for AE, JE, A.O, Manager, Officer etc posts is 30th April 2017. The Exam notice is also available for details seekers.
The Tier-I Exam for Assistant Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer(Civil), Junior Engineer (Electrical), Administrative Officer/Asstt. Assessor and Collector, Administrative Officer/Zonal Revenue Officer, Manager (Civil), Manager (Electrical), Dy. Vigilance Officer & Dy. Security Officer was conducted on May 31, 2016.
DSSSB Skill Test Admit Cards for the Post Code 49/12, 153/14 156/14. The skill test for the following posts will be commenced in April 2017:
|49/12||Medical Record Clerk||Municipal Corporation Delhi (MCD)|
|59/12||Fee Collector/ Sub Inspector/ Auction Recorder||Delhi Agriculture Marketing Board|
|153/14||Clerical Assistant||New Delhi Municipal Council|
|156/14||Upper Division Clerk||MAIDS|
Download DSSSB Admit Card – Click Here.
DSSSB has also announced the Draftsman exam date for for Grade III (Post Code 32/15) posts. As per the notice, The DSSSB Draftsman Exam to be held on 21st May 2017.
Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board to release the call letters for Jr. Clerk, DASS Grade IV exams. Tier-1 Exam for various posts will be held in upcoming weeks.
This written test will be commenced for Junior Clerk (Post Code-19/15) and Grade IV DASS (Post Code-61/15) against Advt. No.-01/2015. DSSSB Admit Card 2017 shall be available soon for all eligible aspirants at the mentioned link in paragraphs of this post.
The date for the DSSSB Tier I Exam for the mentioned post is yet to be released. We will keep you updated with the latest information on this page.
DSSSB Exam Pattern – Syllabus Scheme
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) shall follow the below given pattern to hold the written test:
- The paper for Junior Clerk, Grad 4 DASS to have only M.C.Q.
- A single paper having 200 Questions shall be conducted.
- The duration of the exam is 120 Minutes.
- There is negative marking in DSSSB exam because of which 0.25 Marks shall be deducted for every incorrect response.
The subjects, questions, marks for the written test are following:
|General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability||40|
|Arithmetical & Numerical Ability||40|
|Test of Hindi Language & Comprehension||40|
|Test of English Language & Comprehension||40|
DSSSB Written Test Hall Ticket / Roll No 2017
- Open this link : http://184.108.40.206/AdmitCardEntry.aspx
- Tick mark “Tier-1” option.
- Enter your application number and Date of birth (DOB).
- If you forgot your Application number then click here to get it.
- Then six digits security code ( captcha ) while filling up the details on admit card page.
- Click submit button to download your call letter.
Option to download provisional admit card shall also be available at their website. For other relevant notifications for Delhi DSSSB Board, check this page.