Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board to release the call letters for Jr. Clerk, DASS Grade IV exams. Tier-1 Exam for various posts will be held in upcoming weeks.
This written test will be commenced for Junior Clerk (Post Code-19/15) and Grade IV DASS (Post Code-61/15) against Advt. No.-01/2015. DSSSB Admit Card 2017 shall be available soon for all eligible aspirants at the mentioned link in paragraphs of this post.
The date for the DSSSB Tier I Exam for the mentioned post is yet to be released. We will keep you updated with the latest information on this page.
DSSSB Exam Pattern – Syllabus Scheme
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) shall follow the below given pattern to hold the written test:
- The paper for Junior Clerk, Grad 4 DASS to have only M.C.Q.
- A single paper having 200 Questions shall be conducted.
- The duration of the exam is 120 Minutes.
- There is negative marking in DSSSB exam because of which 0.25 Marks shall be deducted for every incorrect response.
The subjects, questions, marks for the written test are following:
|General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability||40|
|Arithmetical & Numerical Ability||40|
|Test of Hindi Language & Comprehension||40|
|Test of English Language & Comprehension||40|
DSSSB Written Test Hall Ticket / Roll No 2017
- Open this link : http://184.108.40.206/AdmitCardEntry.aspx
- Tick mark “Tier-1” option.
- Enter your application number and Date of birth (DOB).
- If you forgot your Application number then click here to get it.
- Then six digits security code ( captcha ) while filling up the details on admit card page.
- Click submit button to download your call letter.
Option to download provisional admit card shall also be available at their website. For other relevant notifications for Delhi DSSSB Board, check this page.