The Jharkhand government and the welfare department have initiated the e Kalyan scholarship for the students who are economically weaker in the society. The welfare department is already executing many scholarships for the backward class people.
Especially, it is offering the pre and post matric scholarship to the students. This scheme helps many Tribal (ST), schedule cast (SC) and other backward class (OBC) students.
इसे हिंदी में पढें
According to the student wish, this scheme helps the students to study under the State government and also under private institutions. The scholarship was issued by the banks, Welfare departments, databases of secondary school certificate (SSC) and treasury department.
Jharkhand e-Kalyan Scholarship Info @ ekalyan.cgg.gov.in
|Application Edit Last Date||10th March 2017|
In order to upgrade the student’s education to the higher level, the Jharkhand government commenced the e kalyan scholarship. There are three scholarships for the students, they are
- Pre matric.
- Post matric (Within the state).
- Post matric (outside the state).
Eligibility criteria for scholarship:
The students, who are the residence of Jharkhand, are eligible for this scholarship. The students who are not able to pay the fees for their studies can apply for this scholarship. The student’s caste should be OBC/ SC/ ST are only eligible for this scheme.
|Caste of the student||Family income|
|SC||It should not cross Rs.2 Lakh|
|ST||It should be within Rs.2 Lakh|
|OBC||It should not cross Rs.1 Lakh|
Required Documents for eKalyan
The students must provide all the documents to the government in order to get the scholarship. The student should submit the following documents before applying the scholarship, they are as follows,
- Caste certificate.
- Birth certificate.
- Income certificate of the parent.
- Scanned passport size photo of the candidate with signature.
- All the government exam mark sheets.
- Address proof where the candidate reside.
- Bonafide certificate.
If the student has all the documents, then they can easily apply for the scholarship. They can also apply through online mode, which is the easiest way.
The scholarship amount will be directly disbursed to the student’s bank account. So, the students are advised to give their bank account number to the officer.
The government issues tuition fees and maintenance fees for the applied students, who are under the post metric scholarship. If the amount was taken from the student’s bank account, then the concerned bank will send the email or SMS to the student.
How to apply for Jharkhand e Kalyan scholarship?
If the students meet all the eligibility criteria specified by the government, then they can fill in the documents. The some of the steps to be followed to apply for a document are as follows,
- In order to fill in the documents, the applicant should visit the official website.
- Then, register in the website for logging in.
- Fill in the application form with your details.
- Enter the username and password for the online application.
- Click either Pre-matric or Post matric registration link.
- Enter the details which were asked by the government.
- Upload the documents or certificates in the specified place.
- Preview the application form.
- Save the document for future reference.
The students should remember the username and password to view the application form. In case, if the applicant failed to remember the username and password, then click on the forget password button.
They can also mail to the official mail id along with their aadhaar number. If they have any doubt regarding the application or on scheme then they can mail to the mail id mentioned above.
How Post matric Scholarship were rejected:
The Jharkhand state government disbursed the scholarship amount to the student’s school or college organization. The college or school administration directly takes the amount from the student’s bank account for the fees. For some candidate, the scholarship form may get rejected.
Some of the reasons for rejection are as follows:
- If the candidate doesn’t belong to the Jharkhand state.
- Mistake in caste certificate.
- Incorrect income certificate.
- Wrong course completion certificate.
- Improper uploading of scanned certificate.
- Not signed by the concerned person.
Who are not eligible for this scholarship:
- The students, who have joined their college or school through management quota, then are not eligible for this scholarship. Their family income should not exceed Rs. 2, 00,000.
- After the submission of application, government send the mail to the students regarding their scholarship amount.
- There were no offline processes for applying e Kalyan scholarship. So, the student should go through the application form and should submit the documents required by the government.
- They should link their aadhaar card with their bank account number for confirmation.
- If the student has attached any fake documents, then they will not be provided any scholarship and legal action was taken against them.
Benefits of E-Kalyan scholarship:
The E-Kalyan scholarship helps many students for their higher studies and it act as a financial assistance. This scholarship was issued faster because of the online mode of submission.
The officers also safe the details of students safely. This system helps the Jharkhand government in many ways such as speed, transparent and accountability.
The backward class students who are unable to pay their fees for the tuition, school or college, are benefited by this scheme. Some students may discontinue their studies because of money so the Jharkhand government initiated this scholarship.
The students who need the amount for their studies can apply for the e Kalyan scholarship. If the student wishes to study the PG course and their family couldn’t afford them, then they can apply for the e kalyan scholarship.