Food Corporation of India (FCI) has finally issued admit card for one of the most awaited examination this year. Written exam is scheduled to be held on 25th October, 2015 and exactly three weeks prior to the test, FCI MT admit card have been issued publicly for all eligible candidates. Most intelligent of these candidates, will be recruited as Management Trainee in (General/ Depot/ Movement/ Accounts/ Technical/ Civil Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering).
FCI had advertised this recruitment for 349 MT posts in June month for which registrations were accepted during July month too but since than there have been a long waiting period. Candidates have got enough time to prepare for the examination which is going to be held on 25/20/15. Along with MT posts, recruitment for Manager posts was also advertised so that examination for Manager recruitment will also be conducted on the same date.
Food Corporation of India has listed admit card for all zones for Management Trainee and Manger vacancies. Not to elaborate much, FCI MT Exam Admit Card October 2015 is an essential document to carry to exam hall. Link for Downloading FCI Management Trainee 2015 Admit Card is now enabled for ALL ZONES so be quick and following the guide given below to pick up your call letter:
- Visit the official FCI Admit Card web page: https://fcijobsportal.com/Page.aspx
- Select the zone you belongs to or the one which you had applied for i.e North , South, Western, Eastern or North-East zone etc.
- There will be two notifications, one is regarding tentative date of exam to be 25th Oct-15 while another is about admit card availability.
- Click the link showing “Download Admit Card/Check Application Status”
- Enter your registration number along with DOB & press submit button to grab your FCI management trainee exam admit card 2015.
As instructions given by Food Corporation of India , Manager & MT exam hall ticket will be available in two pages. Candidates need to take Print Out of two separate pages. Page I will be collected from the candidates on their exam hall at the time of written exam while Page 2 of admit card will be handed over to aspirants after the written test is commenced.