Federal Bank have released their notification for PO (Probationary Officer) for Scale I post. From 18 to 28th Feb, 2017, Federal Bank online application process were taken by the candidates.
The selection process involves Online Aptitude Test, GD and personal Interview and if any other interview mode is happening means that has been decided by the Bank.
The bank is has released the call letter for the Probationary officers, which will take place on 11th March, 2017 at different exam centers. According to the information, Federal Bank Admit Card 2017 have been published and emailed to the eligible candidates by the bank.
|Exam date||11th March 2017|
|Admit Card release Date (Email)||06th March|
The bank will send communications for the selection process as well as the final interview to the candidates mail or mobile number. If candidates not having a valid mobile number or e-mail ID, he or she must create their e-mail ID or mobile number prior applying in online.
The candidates will not get their hall ticket by the post because Federal Bank Selection Committee has mailed the call letters only to the eligible applicants.
Federal Bank PO Exam Pattern
With the help of given Federal Bank Syllabus candidates can analyze the question paper theme in the examination. So participants who applied for PO examination 2017, students can check and download the Federal bank PO pattern, syllabus by the official website.
Federal Bank Admit card is very significant documents for the students without that no one will be allowed to write the exam. The Call letter will contain an examination center, applicant roll number, Time and date of exam.
This time the the bank authority officials have decided to conduct a recruitment test within 15 day gap after the registration process completion.
- The Federal Bank PO Exam contains objective type test with five parts.
- Each and every section contains different numbers of questions.
- The total questions is available in the exam is 150 and the maximum marks has been allocated is 150.
- The time limit permitted for the PO exam is 90 minutes.
How to download the Federal Bank PO admit card 2017?
- First, the applicant need to visit the official website.
- Next, have to click on the careers tab present at the home page.
- Need to choose the present openings and then open the link.
- Now, the participants can seek for PO Admit Card 2017.
- After getting the link, need to open it.
- Now they can enter the registration number and date of birth as a password.
- Have to click on a submit button.
Lastly, they should download the Federal bank admit card and also they can take printout of the same for future reference. The direct link will be added here once the call letter is officially provided at www.federalbank.co.in website.
The Federal Bank to host the online aptitude test at the listed centers below:
- New Delhi.
However, bank holds the power to make changes in the exam location even at very last minute.