The Gujarat Police Constable Admit Card 2016 have been released one week before the date of the examination. The venue of the written test along with the exam date, timing should be displayed on your call letter.
The Gujarat Police Department, Govt. of Gujarat advertised the recruitment for 17,532 posts of constables in July 2016. Now the Written exam will be conducted to shortlist the candidates for further steps such as Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Standard Test (PST).
The registered candidates are advised to stick with the official website and visit them time to time to remain updated about the other notices. However, the major details will also be updated here once the notification for the examination published.
How to download Gujarat Police Exam Admit Card for LRB/201617/1 Test?
As we have listed already, the admit cards to take part in the written test of Gujarat Police Constable, have been released at the official web address. These hall tickets can be printed using the following steps:
- Visit the direct link for Gujarat Police Constable Admit Card.
- Select Job from the given options. You have to select “LRB/201617/1” which is the advertisement number for constable Bharti.
- Enter your confirmation number (8 Digits) followed by the date of birth.
- If your credentials (details) are correct then the call letter shall be displayed on the screen.
- Take a neat & clean printout of the same and don’t forget to bring it to the exam hall.
Keep in Mind: Use A4 Size Sheet to printout the Jail Sipahi, and Lokrakshak admit card. In the case if you lost your “Confirmation Number” then you can easily get it back using the Direct Link given above.
OJAS Gujarat Police Constable Recruitment 2016 – Complete Details
The department has given a golden opportunity to both male and female candidates. Total 17,532 vacancies are waiting for the new recruits. All of these are not purely the general duty posts but also consists of unarmed & armed police constable, SRP constable, and Jail Sipahi posts. Million of the eligible candidates with the minimum qualification of class 12th has applied the form against these vacancies.
OJAS Gujarat Police Constable Bharti – Available Posts:
- Unarmed Constable (Lok Rakshak) (Male): 7571 Posts.
- Unarmed Constable (Lok Rakshak) (Female): 3729 Posts.
- Armed Constable (Lok Rakshak) (Male): 1139 Posts.
- Armed Constable (Lok Rakshak) (Female): 561 Posts.
- SRP Constable (Male): 3780 Posts.
- Jail Sipahi (Male): 700 Posts.
- Jail Sipahi (Female/Matron): 52 Posts.
Gujarat Police Constable: Required Physical Standards at the time of PST 2016
Physical Standard: The candidates should have following physical standard to submit an online application.
For Male Candidates:
|Category||Height (in CM)||Chest (in CM)||Weight (in Kg)|
|Without Expansion||With Expansion|
For Female Candidates:
|Category||Height (in CM)||Weight (in Kg)|
Selection Process: The Three Tiers selection process includes the written test, PET & PST. The candidates need to qualify the written test first and only then they should be able to participate in the physical test:
- Written Exam.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Physical Standard Test (PST).
That’s everything we have to say right now. The official update about Advt. No. LRB/201617/1 Lok Rakshak (Constable), SRP Constable, and Jail Sipahi Recruitment Examination is available now. Eligible candidates have also been notified about the release of Gujarat Police Constables Admit Card 2016, by OJAS Gujarat.