Gujarat Postal Circle conducted the written test for Postman & Mail Guard vacancies on July 24, 2016 (Sunday). The examination was attended by thousands of unemployed youth who had earlier applied for 1220 posts of Postman and 22 posts of Mail Guards.
The call letters for this recruitment selection exam were hosted online, a week before its commencement.
Now, since 24th July, the examinee are looking forward to the result of the Gujarat Postal Circle paper. Well, the official website still shows that result is being processed. There is no fixed date for the result declaration. So, we recommended to keep some patience and wait till the official announcement.
The Gujarat Postal Circle’s website should be used to check the status of Mail Guard, Postman Exam Results. The key answers are also awaited set wise along with the question booklets in a PDF file.
Official Website: www.gujpostexam.com
The result for Gujarat Postal Circle Postman, Mailguard Exam July 2016 will be released soon at the above given link. The recruitment was advertised during March 2016 and the registrations were accepted until the middle of April month. This direct recruitment will be processed within this year.
How to Download Postman Mail Guard Exam Result 2016
The Gujarat Postal Circle hasn’t a date fixed to declare the exam result. The final selection of candidates will be based on the merit list. The cut off and merit list for this exam will be released soon.
The candidates can follow these steps given below to download their exam result:
- The Candidates have to open the official website of Postal Department.
- Find the link for Gujarat Postman/ Mail Guard Result 2016.
- After that open this and enter the required details mention on your admit card.
- Then submit it and your exam result will be displayed.
Gujarat Postal Circle Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2016
All circles under the India Post follows the same scheme for the examination. Below are the details of the pattern followed in Mail Guard & Postman Examination:
- The written test purely consists of the objective type questions only.
- The question paper was divided into four parts named Part A, Part B, Part C(I) & Part C(II).
- The exam was taken for the maximum of 100 marks.
- There was no negative marking in this 2 Hours long test.
The subjects, Marks, & the number of questions are as indicated ahead:
Gujarat Postal Circle Cut-off (Minimum Qualifying Marks): The circle has issued the minimum pass marks for the examination conducted against the posts of mail guard and the postman. This is the sectional cut off. The aspirants need to score the following percentile of the marks in each part as per their category:
- Unreserved Category: 40% marks i.e minimum 10 marks in each part and 40 % in aggregate.
- OBC: 37% marks i.e minimum 9 marks in each part and 37% in aggregate.
- SC/ST: 33% marks i.e minimum 8 marks in each part and 33% in aggregate.
The Official Contacts for any Query, Suggestion or the support!
You may get in the touch with Gujarat Post Office administration withing working days from 10:00 AM to 6:30 in the evening using the following ways:
|Helpline Phone Numbers||9737444680, 9737444078, 9737444762, 9737444926|