The registered candidates of Haryana Police Recruitment are currently looking forward to the Written Test Admit Card, Schedule for Constable posts 2017. The dates for Haryana Police Constable Exam, PET/PST will be issued soon.
As per the latest changes made by Haryana Government in the Police Bharti selection procedure, first the written exam will be conducted and then the physical test will take place. Soon, the interview may be removed from Class 3 vacancies.
The Haryana Police Constable Admit Card will be uploaded two weeks prior to the Written Exam at HSSC’s website. The commission which is processing the selection will release the notification regarding Written Examination (KT), Physical Test to be conducted for Constable, Sub-Inspector vacancies.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) earlier issued the recruitment for Male, Female Constable GD. The rules for the selection has been changed a lot for constable recruitment. Candidates have welcomed the decision.
The PST details for Sub-Inspector Posts are same as constables posts. Kindly check the Physical Test details from the following link:
The commission will publish the schedule of Haryana Police Physical Test dates for Fresh (Male, Female) candidates.
Haryana Police Physical Test Schedule, Admit Card Details 2017
|Constable (Male)||4500 Posts|
|Constable (Female)||1032 Posts|
|Admit Card status||to be notified|
|Written Exam Date||awaited|
|Physical Test Schedule||to be notified|
The Registration Time and the reporting time must be available on your roll numbers. The Constable Physical test Date, PST Venue, and the time will be notified later. The physical test center must be mentioned on your roll number.
Haryana Police Constable Admit Card – Login Here.
Using the commission’s website, candidates should be able to download their call letters. Candidates are required to take print out of their roll numbers and take it to the exam venue on the day of the written test. Make sure every detail is well printed on your admit card else contact with officials to get the fresh one.
Instructions to HSSC Constable Recruitment Candidates attending the Physical Test
- Commission won’t send the roll number via post. All candidates are requested to use the internet to take the printout of their roll numbers for PST.
- Candidates must affix recent passport-sized color photo on the Haryana Police Admit Card which should be duly attested by Gazetted officer.
- Apart from the admit card print, aspirants also need to bring their one original govt id such as voter card, Aadhar card or driving license.
- Don’t take any type of drugs or medicines to clear the test. Basic medical will be done to examine the candidates if she / he has taken any drug to take advantage in the racing event.
- Applicants have to attend the PST on their own expenses and risks.
- As per the candidate’s choice, he/she can run with or without shoes.
Best Books for HSSC Police Exam, Interview
We recommend you guys to go through these best selling books for Haryana Police Written, Interview Preparation.
Haryana Police Constable Written Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017
- The Constable Knowledge Test (KT) will be conducted for 80 Marks.
- There will be multiple choice questions only with the inclusion of the negative marking.
- For each wrong answer, 0.20 Mark will be deducted so don’t answer the questions blindly until you’re damn sure.
- The duration of the Knowledge Test (ज्ञान परीक्षा) will be 90 Minutes.
- Each question carries 0.80 Marks. There will be 100 questions in this test.
- The syllabus includes the questions from General Studies, Reasoning, Current Affairs, General Science, Numerical Ability, Aptitude, Agriculture etc.
- The level of the paper will be equal to class 12th.
An interview cum personality test will be conducted for 12 Marks for the candidates who clears the written examination. The candidate who clears the documents verification where he/she have to show the original educational, sports, NCC, and caste certificates, will be called for the interviews in the ration of 2:1 i.e 2 Candidates on One post.