Finally, the big moment arrived for registered candidates for Haryana Police SI, Constable Recruitment 2016. The dates for Haryana Police Constable Written Examination August 2016 is issued now. The Haryana Police Constable Admit Card will be uploaded on 18th August 2016 at HSSC’s website. The commission which is processing the selection has issued the notification regarding Written Examination (KT) to be conducted for Constable (Male)vacancies.
- Haryana Police Constable Knowledge Test Date: 27th August 2016.
- Download Haryana Police Written Test Notice.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) earlier organized the Physical Test for Female (Ex-Serviceman) & Male (Ex-Serviceman) candidates from 19th January 2016 to 21st January 2016 in Panchkula. The Physical Test for Boys was organized from 15th June 2016 to 23rd July 2016 whose result was announced on August 8, 2016. The candidates who cleared the PST need to attend the Knowledge Test.
Now the commission has released the schedule of Haryana Police Knowledge Test (KT) for Fresh (Male) candidates. The written Test for fresh and new candidates of Constable (GD) Recruitment 2015-16 will be conducted on 28th August 2016 in both morning shift and evening shift. Physical Screening Test dates for HSSC S.I posts is still not out.
The PST details for Sub-Inspector Posts are same as constables posts. Kindly check the Physical Test details from the following link:
Haryana Police Sub-Inspector Physical Test Schedule Details 2016
HSSC will be commencing Physical Screening Test (PST) under Advertisement No 08/2015 of Sub-inspectors as per the following schedule:
|Post||Category||Advt No.||Place, Date & Time|
Registration Time and the reporting time must be available on your roll numbers. The last date for Constable roll numbers is gone. You can’t download the Sub-Inspector (Male) admit card now.
Updated on 09-07-2016: Admit Card for Haryana Police Constable Written Test 2016 has been released on August 18, 2016. Candidates must download their call letters now to avoid the hassles later. Separately no roll numbers will be sent to the eligible candidates.
Haryana Police Constable Written Exam Admit Card August 2016 – Login Here.
Using the commission’s website, candidates should be able to download their call letters. Candidates are required to take print out of their roll numbers and take it to the exam venue on the day of the written test. Make sure every detail is well printed on your admit card else contact with officials to get the fresh one.
Instructions to HSSC S.I Recruitment Candidates attending the Physical Test
- Commission won’t send the roll number via post. All candidates are requested to use the internet to take the printout of their roll numbers for PST.
- Candidates must affix recent passport-sized color photo on the Haryana Police Admit Card which should be duly attested by Gazetted officer.
- Apart from the admit card print, aspirants also need to bring their one original govt id such as voter card, Aadhar card or driving license.
- Don’t take any type of drugs or medicines to clear the test. Basic medical will be done to examine the candidates if she / he has taken any drug to take advantage in the racing event.
- Applicants have to attend the PST on their own expenses and risks.
- As per the candidate’s choice, he/she can run with or without shoes.
Best Books for HSSC Police Exam, Interview
We recommend you guys to go through these best selling books for Haryana Police Written, Interview Preparation.
Haryana Police Constable Written Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016
- The Constable Knowledge Test (KT) will be conducted for 60 Marks.
- There will be multiple choice questions only with the inclusion of the negative marking.
- For each wrong answer, 0.15 Mark will be deducted so don’t answer the questions blindly until you’re damn sure.
- The duration of the Knowledge Test (ज्ञान परीक्षा) will be 90 Minutes.
- Each question carries 0.60 Marks. There will be 100 questions in this test.
- The syllabus includes the questions from General Studies, Reasoning, Current Affairs, General Science, Numerical Ability, Aptitude, Agriculture etc.
- The level of the paper will be equal to class 12th.
An interview cum personality test will be conducted for 10 Marks for the candidates who clears the written examination. The candidate who gets at least 5 Marks in the interview, will be called for the documents verification where he/she have to show the original educational, sports, NCC, and caste certificates.