Update: The Official Haryana Police Constable Exam Keys has been uploaded now Set Wise for both morning shift and the evening shift. If you found any wrong answer then you can submit your objection by emailing the right answer with justification on email@example.com. The last date to submit the objection is September 2, 2016 (5:00 PM).
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission peacefully conducted Constable (Male) Written Exam on August 28, 2016. After clearing the hurdle of the court case, the Knowledge Test (KT) was organized for the recruitment of 5,000 constables in Haryana Police. The exam is said to be attended by approximately 1 Lakh candidates in Yamuna Nagar city.
The physical test results which were announced on 8th August were unacceptable for thousands of the candidates. Many candidates opposed the results and filed a plea in the high court seeking for the chance to appear in the written test. The HSSC confirmed that why the candidates were rejected even after clearing the race in 20 Minutes. Finally, the high court threw the ball to the commission’s side.
Many candidates are saying that paper was leaked. But this is just a hoax. Haryana Police Constable Question Paper wasn’t leaked anywhere. The Security was very tight at all centers. Candidates were not allowed to enter even with a “Rakhi” tied on their hands.
The constable (Male) examination was conducted according to the following schedule:
Advt Number : 01/2015
Category Number: 01
Exam Date: August 28, 2016.
Morning Shift: 10:30 A.M to 12:00 Noon.
Evening Shift: 3:00 P.M to 4:30 P.M.
Reporting Time: One hour before the exam time.
Haryana Police Knowledge Test Scheme 2016
This examination was conducted for 60 Marks only. The duration of the KT was 90 Minutes for Constable (Boys) candidates. The pattern for the Haryana Police Constable Written Exam was according to the following:
- Only the multiple-choice questions were offered to the candidates.
- The exam with the duration of 90 Minutes was conducted for 60 Marks.
- There is negative marking of 0.15 Mark for each wrong answer. So if you have given the many answers blindly then consider yourself rejected without waiting for the results.
- Each question carried 0.60 Mark while the questions were 100 in total.
- The majority of the questions were from the reasoning, Current Affairs, General Study, General science, and the aptitude.
- The questions were designed as per class 12th student’s level.
- Next is the interview which will be organized by HSSC team for 10 Marks.
So that’s everything we have to say about this examination. We have provided the unofficial HSSC Police Constable Exam Solution 2016. Now you can download Official Haryana Police Answer Key for Constable Exam August 2016 from the following official link:
|Post||Exam Date||Answer Key|
|Constable (Male)||28/08/2016||Official Keys Here|
You can also check the unofficially solved Haryana Police Constable Question paper. We have provided the answer for almost every question. You can download the PDF file contains the solved question paper of Haryana Police Written Exam.
We also request you to share your exam review. What are your views about the court’s decision for the Physical Test result?