Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has finally revealed the details about Physical Screening Test (PST) for Constable recruitment. For the ex-serviceman posts listed in the official advertisement, PST should be conducted before the other candidates. The Time Table for all categories will be released soon by the commission.
Latest Update: As per the decision taken by the Haryana Government in cabinet meeting held on 18th April 2017, the selection process has been revised for Haryana Police Recruitment. Now, the written exam will be conducted before the PET, PST events.
Here we have updated the details of Haryana Police Physical Test against constable recruitment 2017. HSSC is in charge to process the 5532 (Male & Female) constables in Haryana state. It also includes 1,032 posts of Female constables. Complete information & recruitment notification was shared exclusively by us.
|Post||Category||Date & Time|
|Female Constable (GD)||02||Awaited|
|Male Constable (GD)||01||Awaited|
As per the above schedule, PST for Ex-service Man batch will be processed first. Race time, distance & PST Marks are available now in latest HSSC notice regarding Haryana Police Constable Advt 01/2017. The venue for the physical test of Haryana police must be shown on candidate’s roll number.
Haryana Police Physical Test Race Time, Distance & Marks Information
Standard Prescribed for the HSSC Constable Recruitment PST will be as per following:
|General Male||83 c.m.s||87 c.m.s||170 c.m.s|
|Reserved Male||81 c.m.s||85 c.m.s||168 c.m.s|
|Female (General)||not applicable||not applicable||158 c.m.s|
|Female (Reserved)||not applicable||not applicable||156 c.m.s|
Haryana Police Constable PET Events:
|Category||Race Distance||Race Time|
|Male||2.5 K.M||11 Minutes|
|Female||1 K.M||05 Minutes|
|Ex-Serviceman||1 K.M||04 Minutes|
Marks will be awarded in racing as per the time taken by the candidate in completing the distance. Maximum marks for the race are 15 Marks. Further details will be added at www.hssc.gov.in.
Instructions to Haryana Police Constable Physical Test Candidates.
- Candidate must follow the instructions printed on the e-admission ticket.
- You must not use any type of the drugs to qualify for the PET. Various machines will be used to test the medical situation of the candidate. If any candidate is found accused of using the drugs, the case will be filed against him/her.
- As per the notice, the aspirant can run with or without the shoes as per his/her choice.
- You have to attend the physical test of Haryana police constable on your own expenses, responsibility, and risk.
- Avoid misbehaving with any senior or colleague during the PET events.