The Haryana Staff Selection Commission has issued the exam notice for UDC (HVPNL) & Divisional Accountant (HPGCL) posts for the year 2016. The UDC examination for these vacancies will be taking place 24 July 2016. The admit card for written test of these Haryana Power Company shall be hosted online from 18 July to the date of examination. None of the candidates will get the roll number via post.
On the other side, the written test for HPGCL Divisional Accountant vacancies will be conducted on 31 July 2016. HPGCL Admit Card for Divisional Accountant Exam will be available from 26 July 2016.
- HSSC Upper Divisional- Clerk (UDC) HVPNL Exam Notification
- HSSC Divisional Accountant Exam Notice.
HSSC is going to commence this examination for UDC & Divisional Accountant recruitment listed in Advt No 3/2016.Only Panchkula city has been elected to commence this test. Important instructions to the candidates of HSSC D.A & UDC examination has been uploaded now at www.hssc.gov.in and www.hvpn.gov.in portal.
|Job||Category No.||Exam Date & Timing||Center|
|UDC (HVPN)||6||24-July-2016 Morning (10.30 PM to 11.45 AM).||Panchkula|
|Divisional Accountant (HPGCL)||09||31-July-2016 Morning (10.30 PM to 11.45 AM).||Panchkula|
Reporting Time: Candidates must reach the exam center as per their shift as per the following time:
- Morning Shift: 9:00 A.M.
- Evening Shift: 1:30 P.M.
Download HSSC Admit Card for UDC & Divisional Accountant Exam July 2016
The process of downloading the HSSC Roll Number of these posts is very easy. All you need to have your login details that you must have got during the application period. By using those application ID, account password, you can get the printout of your HVPN UDC & HPGCL Divisional Accountant Exam roll number 2016 with just a few clicks.
The Haryana Power Grid Upper Division Clerk Written Test Admit Cards will be released on July 18, 2016. HPGCL will issue D.A Roll Numbers on 26 July which will be available up to the date of examination. After the last date, you shall not be able to login and download your hall ticket so be faster once the admit card have been uploaded at www.hssc.gov.in website.
The below-mentioned process should be followed when the admit cards are released:
- Open www.hssc.gov.in.
- Click the Advt 03/2016 link.
- Login on the opened web page to download your admit card.
- Take the printout of your roll number.
HVPNL UDC Exam Pattern, Syllabus & Selection Process 2016
The written examination for Upper Division Clerks in HVPNL will be conducted as per the following paper pattern and HSSC syllabus:
Written Examination Pattern:
- Total Questions in the exam: 80 ques.
- Total Marks: 160 (2 Marks per accurate answer).
- Maximum Time: 75 Minutes.
The HSSC written test for HVPN Ltd. UDC recruitment will be taken for 160 Marks. These questions will be in multiple choice nature only. The question paper for Advt 03/2016 is divided as per following portions:
- 75% portion of the paper to consist the questions about Reasoning, Maths, Science, General Awareness, Hindi and the relevant subject. About 50% questions in the first part shall be from the concerned subject.
- 25% portion to have the questions from Current Affairs, History, Civics, Geography, and culture of Haryana state. Not to mention but it’s a plus point for the Haryana state examinees.
Work Experience: Same as PGT, S.A recruitment, the candidates of UDC posts will be awarded a few marks for the experience. Maximum 16 marks will be given for the experience of the aspirant. One Year of work experience is equal to 2 marks in the merit list.
Viva-Voce: Candidates who clear the UDC written test shall be invited to appear in the personal interview. It will be taken by HSSC panel for 24 Marks. HSSC Interview questions for these UDC vacancies shall be related to the subject, communication skill, and GK.
HPGCL Divisional Accountant Exam Syllabus Scheme 2016
The Haryana Power Generation Corporation to conduct written test for D.A posts for 200 Marks. Later, an interview (viva-voce) for 25 marks will be organized.
- Written Test Questions: 100
- Marks per question: 2
- Total Marks for written test: 200
- Time Limit: 90 Minutes.
- HPGCL Divisional Accountant Syllabus: Same as above listed for UDC posts.