Haryana Roadways & Transport Department has released the Bharti notification for the recruitment of Driver (Heavy Vehicle) and Conductor vacancies on www.hartrans.gov.in.
The official advertisement is out now for Driver, Conductor at official website www.hssc.gov.in and hartrans.gov.in. As per Advertisement No 4/2017 there are 2038 Posts for Drivers and 930 Posts for Conductors.
Category Wise Posts:
|Category||Heavy Vehicle Driver||Conductor|
The applications for these Haryana Transport vacancies is accepted in online mode only. Check the details like how to apply, online registration, important dates in this article.
- Online Application Form Starts: 25th May 2017.
- Last Date for Online Application Submission: 24th June 2017 (Midnight)
- Closing Date for Payment of the application fee: 28th June 2017.
hartrans.gov.in Driver, Conductor Jobs Details
Recruiting Organization: State Transport Haryana.
Posts: Driver, Conductor.
Driver: 2038 Posts.
Conductor: 930 Posts.
Official Website: www.hartrans.gov.in & www.hssc.gov.in
Type: Govt Job (Permanent)
Advertised Vacancies in Haryana Roadways Jobs Notice 2017:
Haryana Roadways Driver Bharti – Complete Recruitment Details
Educational & Driving Qualification:
- For Driver vacancies, Candidate must have a be matriculation (Class 10th) pass from a recognized board. Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit up to class 10th.
- Candidate must have Heavy Transport Vehicle License with 3 Years experience of driving heavy vehicles.
- Candidate must pass the heavy vehicle driving test conducted by Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
- Candidate must not be colour blind.
Age Criteria: The applicant’s age must be between 18 years to 42 years. The relaxation in upper age and other benefits shall be awarded to SC, ST, PWD candidates as per Haryana state govt rules.
Pay Scale: ₹5200 – ₹20200 + Grade Pay of ₹2400/-
Driver Selection Process:
- First of all, candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit in educational qualification and experience. The list will be prepared category wise.
- Then candidates, 10 times of available posts in a particular category, need to appear in the driving skill test. The driving proficiency test includes Dug Test, Zig-Zag Test, 8 Shape test-forward & reverse and Road Test.
- Candidates who clear the driving test, will be called for the interview. The final result will be announced depot wise after the interview and documents verification.
Haryana Roadways Conductor Recruitment Information
- For Conductor vacancies, Candidate must have a be matriculation (Class 10th) pass from a recognized board. Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit up to class 10th.
- Candidate must have a valid conductor license.
Age Criteria: The applicant’s age must be between 17 years to 42 years. The relaxation in upper age and other benefits shall be awarded to SC, ST, PWD candidates as per Haryana state govt rules.
Pay Scale: ₹52000/- – ₹20200/- + Grade Pay of ₹1900/-
How to Apply Haryana Roadways Conductor, Driver Application Form?
The application form, payment details, and the complete notification will be available soon at the official website soon. Candidates need to download the application form using the www.hssc.gov.in.
No candidate must apply for more than One depot else his candidature will be cancelled. The candidate must agree to work at any bus, city he is allotted after the selection.
The printed copy of the online application form along with the original documents, certificates must be brought at the time of the interview.
For complete eligibility details, candidates must check the advertisement notification which will be available soon. Kindly wait until we update the article.
Last Date: 24 June 2017.
- Apply Online Form.
- Haryana Roadways Bharti (Drivers, Conductors) Notification 2017 – Download PDF.