The Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH) has released the roll numbers for re-appear, improvement, additional candidates. The board exams for 10th class, 12th class Re-appeared students will be conducted in July 2017. The schedule for each subject is also available now for both of the classes.
As per the official date sheet, the exams for HBSE Secondary, Senior Secondary will be conducted on 27th July 2017. The BSEH Roll Numbers has been provided online at www.bseh.org.in website which is the official portal of the Bhiwani board.
- Regular Students can obtain their HBSE 10th, 12th Roll number from their school itself.
- Private/Re-Appear/Compartment Candidates need to download Haryana Board roll number online using the official website.
Note: Candidates who have filled up the HBSE Re-Appear form, need to download the admit card online. Apart from that, the board hasn’t provided any other mode to obtain the roll numbers.
The user id must be entered to take the printout of your roll number. Without having the official BSEH 10th, 12th Class Roll Number, the entry to the exam hall will be a big hurdle.
If you don’t remember your “User ID” then you can contact Haryana Board of School Education to get it. If you’re unable to download the roll number then you can use this page to contact the HBSE officials.
Starting from the year 2016, the Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH) has made it compulsory to have an Aadhar card while applying the form of Bhiwani board exams.
|HBSE Compartment Exams 2017 Data|
|Exam Date||27th July 2017|
How to Download HBSE Admit Card for Re-Appear, Compartment Exams 2017?
Required Steps to download BSEH Roll Number 2017:
- Log in to the official website www.bseh.org.in
- Click “Enter Website” link in the bottom.
- On the homepage, read the ‘what’s new’ section.
- Click on HOS admit card link and a new webpage shall open.
- Enter your registration details such as registration number, DOB etc.
- The roll number will be displayed on your device screen. Take a printout of the same.
HBSE board conducts the matric, higher secondary level and other examinations such as D.Ed, B.Ed, HTET in the state of Haryana.