Himachal Pradesh Forest Department presented the recruitment notification for the posts of Forest Guards. As the process of submitting applications has been completed now, it’s time for the selection events to take place. Mostly candidates are now looking for the selection process and exam syllabus for Vanrakshak.
The candidates who have applied for the post of forest guard will be selected on the basis of the various events i.e. Physical Test, Written Test and Interview. The candidates have to clear the Height Test, and chest test in Physical Measurement Test and an event of racing will be included in Physical Standard Test.
Here, the ResultWay Team has decided to provide every detail of Himachal Forest Guard Exam & Physical Test 2017. Recently, the recruitment for 175 Forest Guards (Contract Based) was advertised whose complete recruitment schedule is available for downloading. The tests will be conducted district wise.
Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
|Height||165 cms||150 cms|
|Chest||79-84 cms||74-79 cms|
The relaxation of 5 cm in height and 4 cm in the chest will be applicable for ST candidates.
Physical Standard Test (PST)
|100-meter race||14 Seconds||17 Seconds|
|800-meter race||2 Minutes 45 seconds||4 Minutes 15 seconds|
|High Jump||1.25 Meters||1 Meter|
|Long Jump||4 Meters||3 Meters|
The participants have only one chance for the race, but there will be three attempts for High Jump and Long Jump i.e. the candidates have three chances to complete these processes.
HP Forest Guard Written Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The shortlisted candidates in Physical Test will be selected for written test. The written exam will be multiple choice objective type. There will be 85 questions for 85 marks. The candidates have only 75 minutes to solve this test. The exam syllabus is mention below.
The written exam will be divided into various section subject wise.
- English & Hindi: In this section, the questions related to Knowledge of Hindi, English and writing ability will be asked.
- General Science: In this part, the question from physics, chemistry and biology will be included.
- Mathematics: Average, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and fractions, Discount, Fundamental Arithmetical operations, Mensuration, Number systems, Partnership, Percentages, Profit and Loss, Ratio and Proportion, Relationship between numbers, Simple Interest, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Use of Tables and Graphs.
- General Awareness: Questions about Forests, Environment and Wildlife.
- General Knowledge: The questions from current events, everyday science, the fact of experience included historical and geographical facts, and scientific aspects will be asked.
- Reasoning and Aptitude: The questions based on Understanding and explore instructions, relationship, similarities, consistent, conclusions and actions, etc.
Interview: The selected candidates in written test will be invited to take the interview which is conducted for 15 marks.
For more details kindly take a look at the official site: – hpforest.nic.in