Himachal Road Transport Corporation (HRTC) released the admit cards for Junior Technical Officer (JTO) Written Test 2017. The written test for JTO Recruitment will be held in January month.
The call letters for this test won’t be sent via post. You need to access Himachal Roadways official website www.hrtc.gov.in to download the hall ticket.
HRTC JTO Foreman (Grade-II) Exam Date: 22 January 2017 from 11:00 A.M.
In the case of any problem or query, the nearest Regional Office of HRTC may be contacted. The HRTC recruitment for 44 posts was issued in October 2016. The last date for the application submission was extended up to November 21, 2016.
The exam was previously expected to be conducted in December month but now the last date for registration was extended to Nov 21 so the test is said to be held in January month now.
The HRTC syllabus of Junior Technical Officer (Stream Wise) Examination, Scheme, Pattern, and the instructions are already available on the web portal of the Himachal Roadways Transport.
If the HRTC found that the number of candidates is very high compared to the number of available posts then the screening test will be conducted else the direct interview to be held.
As the purpose of the screening test is to shortlist the applicants so the marks for the test won’t be considered for the final merit list.
HRTC Junior Technical Officer Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2017
The written test for JTO posts will be having the multiple choice questions only. The examination will be taken for a total of 100 Marks. The syllabus of HRTC Jr Technical Officer test will cover the following topics:
Course concerned (80% Questions from Trade of the candidate), General Knowledge including General knowledge of Himachal Pradesh, Current Affairs, Everyday Science, Logic (Hardware, MS Office, MS Excel & Power Point Presentation), General English of 10+2 level and General Hindi of Matric Standard.
The candidates need to attend the interview and the screening test on their own cost. The department won’t issue any TA/Da for attending the examination.
HRTC Junior Technical Officer Admit Card 2017 – Download Here.
Instructions to be followed by HRTC JTO Exam Candidates
- Candidate must Two self-signed photographs along with the admit card. The roll number must be noted behind the photograph.
- At the entrance gate of your test center, the guards will check your admit card and the photos.
- The reporting time is 30 Minutes before the time of your HRTC exam.
- Apart from the Blue/Black PEN, Cardboard, nothing else should be brought inside by the examinee.
- Candidates can’t leave the exam center until the written test is conducted.
- You must keep the admit card along with you even after the completion of this test.