Himachal Road Transport Corporation, Shimla has announced the recruitment for Junior Office Assistant and Driver. The notification is available for 134 Junior Office Assistant posts. As per the notice, the number of posts under HRTC Recruitment can be increased or decreased as per the requirement of the HP roadways. You can use www.hrtchp.com to download the form.
Recruiter: Himachal Road Transport Corporation.
Job: Jr. Office Assistant (IT).
Total Posts: 134
- UR: 75 posts.
- OBC: 24 posts.
- SC: 29 posts.
- ST: 6 posts.
Salary: Rs.7,860/- (5910PB+1950 GPrade Pay).
Age Credentials: Applicant’s age must be between 18 to 45 years as on July 1, 2016.
- The candidate must be having a valid Senior Secondary (10+2) qualification certificate.
- One year diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology is required.
- Computer typing speed of 30 W.P.M in English language or 25 Words per Minute in the Hindi language is required.
Application Charges: The category wise fee is as per following:
- General- 360 Rs.
- SC/ST/OBC –120 Rs.
- Ex-servicemen –120 Rs.
Selection Process: The candidates needs to qualify in the screening test that will be held on 4th September 2016. Then a viva-voce will be organized by the corporation.
How to Apply online for Himachal Roadways Recruitment: The registrations can be made through the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) using the official website of Himachal Road Transport Corporation. The printout of the final page must be attached with the required documents and the certificates and send to the nearest Regional Office/Depot of HRTC. The application fee draft of the payment must be attached too.
Last Date: 16th August 2016
Official Website: www.hrtchp.com
- HRTC Junior Office Assistant Recruitment Notification 2016 – Download Here.
- Apply online Himachal Transport Application Form.
About Himachal Road Transport Corporation (HRTC) www.hrtchp.com
Himachal Road Transport Corporation is shortly termed as HRTC whose official online portal is www.hrtchp.com. Currently, there are 27 depots under HRTC and its four divisional officers are following:
The corporation has more than 3,000 vehicles and 23 regional workshops. It also has 7 driving training institutes which are used to train the newly recruited drivers time to time. HRTC also provides the online ticket booking service which can be used from here. Himachal Roadways has the staff of more than 8,000 employees and its vehicles cover 4.84 lakhs K.M a day.
HRTC Bus Driver Recruitment Details 2016
Candidates having Heavy Vehicle Driving Licence can apply online form for driver posts under HRTC. The last date for Non-Tribal areas is 20th July 2016 while 30th July 2016 for Tribal areas. Total 300 posts of drivers are available under this notification.
Job Name: Heavy Transport Vehicle (HTV) Driver
- General- 165 Posts.
- OBC- 54 Posts.
- SC- 66 Posts.
- ST- 15 Posts.
Educational Criteria & License Details: Candidate must be at least 10th class pass and must have a valid heavy vehicle driving license to be eligible for these vacancies. The license must be issued from a recognized board.
Note: The applicant must be mentally and physically fit. His height must be equal to or more than 160 c.m.
Age Limit: As on January 1, 2016, the age of the applicant must be between 18 years to 45 years. The relaxation in the upper age limits is available for SC, ST candidates.
Selection Process: The bus drivers for Himachal Roadways will be selected on the basis of following two tests:
- Preliminary Driving Screening Test.
- Final Driving Test.
Application Charges: Candidates from any of the categories need to pay Rs. 200 as application fee.
How to Apply HRTC Driver Jobs Application Form 2016?
Interested candidates can undergo the following process to apply the application against these 300 driver posts:
- First, you need to download the application form from the official website i.e www.hrtchp.com.
- Complete the form, enter all accurate details.
- Attach the asked documents with your application form and send it to the following postal address:
Himachal Road Transport Corporation,
Dates to remember:
- The last date sending the duly filled application form: 20th July 2016.
- Last date for the Remote Areas: 30th July 2016.
- Preliminary Driving Screening Test Date: 8th August 2016.
- Final Driving Test Date: 1st September 2016.