Himachal Road Transport Corporation, Shimla has announced the recruitment for Transport Multipurpose Assistants (TMPA). The notification is available for 1000 TMPA posts. Candidates must have a valid Conductor’s license.
As per the notice, the number of posts under HRTC Recruitment can be increased or decreased as per the requirement of the HP roadways. You can use www.hrtchp.com to download the form.
Recruiter: Himachal Road Transport Corporation.
Job: Transport Multipurpose Assistants
Type: Temporary (Contractual) Vacancies
Total Posts: 1000
- General – 340 Posts.
- General BPL – 80 Posts.
- General FF – 10 Posts.
- General Ex SM – 90 Posts.
- General Sportsman – 30 Posts.
- SC – 160 Posts.
- SC BPL – 30 Posts.
- SC FF – 05 Posts.
- SC Ex SM – 25 Posts.
- ST – 30 Posts.
- ST BPL – 10 Posts.
- ST Ex SM – 10 Posts.
- OBC – 125 Posts.
- OBC BPL – 30 Posts.
- OBC FF – 05 Posts.
- OBC Ex SM – 20 Posts.
Salary: ₹5500/- + The Commission on Tickets.
Age Credentials: Applicant’s age must be between 18 to 45 years as on July 1, 2017.
- The candidate must be having a valid Secondary (Class 10th) qualification certificate.
- Candidate must be mentally, physically fit.
- Candidate must have Conductor’s license issued before the TMPA notification date.
Application Charges: The category wise fee is as per following:
- General- ₹360
- SC/ST/OBC – ₹120
- Ex-servicemen – ₹120
Selection Process: The candidates needs to qualify in the screening test that will be held soon. Then a viva-voce (Interview) will be organized by the corporation.
How to Apply online for Himachal Roadways Recruitment
The registrations can be made through the HRTC Online Recruitment Application (ORA) using the official website of Himachal Road Transport Corporation.
Interested candidates can undergo the following process to apply the application against these 1,000 TMPA posts:
- First, you need to apply the application form from the official website i.e www.hrtchp.com.
- Complete the form, enter all accurate details.
- Take a print out of the filled form.
- Attach the asked documents with your application form and submit it to the nearby HRTC office.
The printout of the final page must be attached with the required documents and the certificates and send to the nearest Regional Office/Depot of HRTC. The application fee draft of the payment must be attached too.
Last Date: 28th August 2017
Official Website: www.hrtchp.com
- HRTC TMPA Recruitment Notification 2016 – Download Here.
- Apply online Himachal Transport Application Form.
About Himachal Road Transport Corporation (HRTC) www.hrtchp.com
Himachal Road Transport Corporation is shortly termed as HRTC whose official online portal is www.hrtchp.com. Currently, there are 27 depots under HRTC and its four divisional officers are following:
The corporation has more than 3,000 vehicles and 23 regional workshops. It also has 7 driving training institutes which are used to train the newly recruited drivers time to time.
HRTC also provides the online ticket booking service which can be used from here. Himachal Roadways has the staff of more than 8,000 employees and its vehicles cover 4.84 lakhs K.M a day.