Himachal Road Transport Corporation (HRTC) will soon hold the written examination for Junior Technical Officer (JTO) posts. Time to time the Himachal Roadways conducts various recruitment related tests to find out the worthy candidates.
A total of 44 JTO Posts were advertised by HRTC back in October 2016 for which the selection test is expected to take place in December month. Here we have shared the scheme of HRTC Examination that should help the candidates to crack the test easily.
Usually, Himachal Roadways exams are conducted in the offline mode having multiple choice questions. Candidates need to clear the written test first and then there will be the formal interview.
HRTC JTO Exam Syllabus, Paper Pattern 2017
First, Himachal Road Transport Corporation will hold the objective type test for the eligible candidates. Then the viva-voce aka interview shall be taking place for the qualifiers of the written exam.
HRTC Selection Scheme for JTO Recruitment 2017:
- Written Examination (100 Marks).
- Interview (20 Marks).
Note: There is No Negative Marking in HRTC Examination of any stream. The questions in the interview will be mostly related to the job profile, diploma trade, and the general knowledge.
HRTC JTO Civil Engineering Exam Syllabus
Only objective type questions shall be available in the paper as per the following scheme:
- About 80% Questions will be from Civil Engineering (Diploma Level).
- Remaining 20% questions will be asked from Himachal G.K, Current Affairs, General Science, Logical & Social Science.
- There will be 100 Questions in the written test for 100 Marks (One Mark for One Question).
- The questions shall be available in English language only.
- The duration of this exam is 2 Hours.
The interview for 20 Marks will be conducted in last.
HRTC JTO Mechanical, Auto Mobile Engineer Exam Pattern
Same as other streams, there will be 20% Questions from H.P general knowledge, C.Affair,Daily Logic Science, Social Science. About 80% Questions will from Auto mobile/Mechanical Engineer Stream (Diploma Standard).
All the questions will be available in English only. The maximum time allowed to cover the paper is 120 Minutes.
One mark will be given for one right answer. Maximum marks are 100 and the maximum number of questions are 100.
HRTC JTO Electronic & Communication Test Pattern
The pattern is same as other streams only the questions varies. The questions shall be stream specific.
- A total of 100 Marks are assigned for 100 Questions in this paper.
- No negative marks will be given for wrong answers. So you must answer all the questions even if you don’t know anything about the question.
- The timing of 2 Hours is given to complete the test.
- The Question paper will be set in English only.
- Same as other trades, 20% questions will be coming from HP State G.K, Logical science, social science, and current affairs.
The written test for Electronics & Communication Stream (JTO) to have 80% questions from following:
- Diploma in Computer Science Engineering Level.
- Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering Level.
Download HRTC JTO Exam Syllabus – Click Here.
The HRTC Syllabus for other job exams can be checked from here.