Haryana staff selection commission (HSSC) will be conducting written exam for the posts of Taxation Inspector (Excise & Taxation Department, Haryana). Due to the high number of candidates, the exam will be held at 6 districts on two shifts. The recruitment for HSSC excise inspector vacancies was advertised in December 2015 for total 118 posts through Advertisement no. 11/2015.
The HSSC Taxation Inspector admit card for the written exam will be released one week prior to the exam date. The exam will be conducted only for those candidates whose application has been accepted
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission will release the admit cards for Taxation Inspector examination from 24th July 2017. Candidates who had applied for these posts can grab their roll numbers using this link till the date of the examination.
HSSC Excise Inspector Exam Schedule, Roll Number
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission will conduct the written test for Taxation Inspector as per the following exam dates:
|Job Department||Taxation & Excise Department, Haryana|
|Advertisement No.||Advt. 11/2015 Category Number 02|
|Date of Examination||30 July 2017|
|Admit Card release||24th July 2017|
|Type of Examination||Written (Multiple Choice Questions)|
Note: The exact venue of the exam is not mentioned in the notice, it must be available on the candidate’s admit card. The exam on July 30 will be conducted in Morning Shift & Evening Shift. The timing for both of the shifts is as per following:
- Morning Shift Exam Time: 10:30 A.M to 12:00 Noon. Reporting Time is 9:00 A.M.
- Evening Shift Exam Time: 3:00 P.M to 4:30 P.M. Reporting Time is 1:30 P.M.
The official schedule & syllabus has been updated by the HSSC for the Taxation Inspector examination. Queries on HSSC Excise Inspector Admit Card, Exam Date, Clerk Syllabus shall be answered time to time by our executives.
As stated by HSSC, the Taxation Inspector exam admit card downloading will be enabled only one week before the exam. No separate chances will be allowed to those who couldn’t download their admit card during this period.
HSSC Taxation Inspector Exam Admit Card 2017 at www.hssc.gov.in
Same as other exams organized by Haryana SSC, Taxation Inspector exam will also be conducted in offline manner. The admit cards for HSSC Taxation Inspector exam 2017 won’t be dispatched to candidate’s door.
Everyone need to come online and print out the hall ticket. Once the HSSC Admit Card for Excise Inspector written test is released, you can grab the same using your registration id and password.
For latest notices, advertisements, and syllabus updates, official HSSC website must be checked regularly. The dedicated portal for Haryana SSC updates is www.hssc.gov.in. This website will be your best option to download the roll numbers.
Syllabus for HSSC Taxation Inspector Exam: The pattern, scheme, marks and HSSC Inspector (Excise) Syllabus is same as the other recruitment tests conducted by them.
- There won’t be any negative evaluation of marks. Each question carries two marks.
- Only 100 objective type questions will be available in the paper.
- The standard of all subjects shall be of 12th 0r matriculation level.
The commission has provided the particular syllabus and pattern for clerk exams. The common syllabus and pattern as followed in other HSSC exams have been used for clerk exam. You can check the detailed HSSC Syllabus at the following link.
HSSC Taxation Inspector Exam: Important Instructions & Details for the aspirants
- There is no negative marking in HSSC Exams. Later the interview will be conducted for 25 Marks. Twice the number of vacancies, candidates will be shortlisted for the interview. Separately hall tickets won’t be dispatched through any courier or postal services.
- The invigilator will check your admit card at gate entrance where entry will be done after thumb impression using biometric machines. In the hall, candidates need to provide the thumb impression on the attendance sheet.
- Scratching the sheet using rubber or blade, using whitener (fluid) isn’t allowed.
- Apart from electronic devices, even the belt, ring, earring, watches and chain etc are not permitted. So don’t carry any of these with you while going for the exam.
- Candidates must report at least one hour before the exam time, at the exam center. Candidates won’t get entry to exam hall without the admit card’s printout.
- Apart from the admit card, the candidate must have One Original Govt ID proof along with the copy of it.