Haryana staff selection commission (HSSC) will be conducting written exam for the posts of Labour Inspector on 31st August 2017. Due to the less number of candidates, the exam will be held at Panchkula in single shift only.
The recruitment for HSSC Labour inspector vacancies was advertised in 2016 for total 455 posts through Advertisement no. 05/2016.
The HSSC Labour Inspector admit card for the written exam have been released one week prior to the exam date. The exam will be conducted only for those candidates whose application has been accepted
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released the admit cards for Labour Inspector examination from 24th August 2017. Candidates who had applied for these posts can grab their roll numbers using this link till the date of the examination.
HSSC Excise Inspector Exam Schedule, Roll Number
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission will conduct the written test for Taxation Inspector as per the following exam dates:
|Job Department||Labour Department, Haryana|
|Advertisement No.||Advt. 05/2016 Category Number 12|
|Date of Examination||31 August 2017|
Morning Session: none
Evening Session: 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM
|Admit Card release||Available now|
|Type of Examination||Written (Multiple Choice Questions)|
Note: The exact venue of the exam is not mentioned in the notice, it must be available on the candidate’s admit card. The exam on August 30 will be conducted in Evening Shift only. The timing for both of the shifts is as per following:
- Morning Shift Exam Time: 10:30 A.M to 12:00 Noon. Reporting Time is 9:00 A.M.
- Evening Shift Exam Time: 3:00 P.M to 4:30 P.M. Reporting Time is 1:30 P.M.
The official schedule & syllabus has been updated by the HSSC for the Labour Inspector examination. Queries on HSSC Admit Card, Exam Date, Exam Syllabus shall be answered time to time by our executives.
As stated by HSSC, the Labour Inspector exam admit card downloading will be enabled only one week before the exam. No separate chances will be allowed to those who couldn’t download their admit card during this period.
HSSC Labour Inspector Exam Admit Card 2017 at www.hssc.gov.in
Same as other exams organized by Haryana SSC, Taxation Inspector exam will also be conducted in offline manner. The admit cards for Labour Inspector exam 2017 won’t be dispatched to candidate’s door.
Everyone need to come online and print out the hall ticket. Now the HSSC Admit Card for Labour Inspector written test is released and you can grab the same using your registration id and password.
For latest notices, advertisements, and syllabus updates, official HSSC website must be checked regularly. The dedicated portal for Haryana SSC updates is www.hssc.gov.in. This website will be your best option to download the roll numbers.
Syllabus for HSSC Labour Inspector Exam: The pattern, scheme, marks and HSSC Inspector (Labour) Syllabus is same as the other recruitment tests conducted by them.
- There won’t be any negative evaluation of marks. Each question carries two marks.
- Only 100 objective type questions will be available in the paper.
- The standard of all subjects shall be of 12th 0r matriculation level.
The commission has provided the particular syllabus and pattern for clerk exams. The common syllabus and pattern as followed in other HSSC exams have been used for clerk exam. You can check the detailed HSSC Syllabus at the following link.
HSSC Labour Exam: Important Instructions & Details for the aspirants
- There is no negative marking in HSSC Exams. Later the interview will be conducted for 25 Marks. Twice the number of vacancies, candidates will be shortlisted for the interview. Separately hall tickets won’t be dispatched through any courier or postal services.
- The invigilator will check your admit card at gate entrance where entry will be done after thumb impression using biometric machines. In the hall, candidates need to provide the thumb impression on the attendance sheet.
- Scratching the sheet using rubber or blade, using whitener (fluid) isn’t allowed.
- Apart from electronic devices, even the belt, ring, earring, watches and chain etc are not permitted. So don’t carry any of these with you while going for the exam.
- Candidates must report at least one hour before the exam time, at the exam center. Candidates won’t get entry to exam hall without the admit card printout.
- Apart from the admit card, the candidate must have One Original Govt ID proof along with the copy of it.