Haryana Staff Selection Commission has issued the notification regarding written exam for Water Pump Operator posts. Admit Card for HSSC Water Pump Operator Exam will be out on 30th April 2017.
The recruitment of 681 posts for various categories under advertisement no. 07/2016 was advertised in December 2016. The WPO posts will be filled up in Public Health Engineering Department, Haryana.
The Written Exam for Category No. 30 (Re-Advertised, Grade II Posts) is going to be held on May 7, 2017, for which roll numbers will be uploaded on www.hssc.gov.in from May 1st.
The Written Test for Water Pump Operator (WPO) will be conducted in morning shift at centers located in Ambala and Yamunanagar only. Candidates are advised to check complete details from the following exam notification:
Candidates must report at exam venue at 9:00 AM sharp. The entry won’t be allowed after 9:30 AM at any cost. Below are the details regarding the Haryana WPO Examination 2017:
|Job||Exam Date, Time||Centre|
|Water Pump Operator||07.05.2017 (Morning) –|
10:30 A.M to 12:00 Noon
Exam Pattern: For above listed posts, written exam consisting 100 questions will be conducted. Each question will carry 2 Marks. Interview for 25 marks will be conducted later. Paper will be objective type having following structure:
- Part I: 75 % weight-age for General awareness, Reasoning, Maths, science, English, Hindi etc. There may be trade / branch relevant questions too.
- Part II: 25% weight-age for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana state only which will be bonus point for Haryana domicile candidates as they know their culture better than any other state candidate.
Twice the number of posts, candidates will be called for the interview. Final list will be prepared on the basis of merit list in written and viva-voce. Download HSSC Written Exam Syllabus. HSSC Admit Cards for Written Exams are generally issued 7 days before the exam date.
How to download HSSC Exam Admit Card 2017
Apart from having well printed and complete HSSC Water Pump Operator Roll Number, candidates need to bring one photo identity proof like Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhar Card or Passport etc at the exam venue.
Candidates should enter the test venue at 9.00 A.M. Attendance will be taken through Bio-metric Machine and also physical signatures on the OMR sheet.
Candidates can download their HSSC Water Pump Operator Exam Admit Card from www.hssc.gov.n. You need to enter your Registration Number and Password to download HSSC WPO 2017 Admit Card at the official web page.
: The direct link shall be added here once the roll number have been issued officially by the board.
Important Instructions for Water Pump Operator Exam Candidates
- No entry will be allowed to exam center after 9:30 A.M (for morning shift).
- Within first five minutes of exam started, check your question paper and OMR sheet. If there is any misprint or incomplete page then contact supervisor quickly.
- Aspirants have to put his/her Left Thumb Impression (Male) and Right Thumb Impression (Female) on attendance sheet and also on side II of the OMR sheet.
- Don’t use marker, fluid, eraser or blade to remove the answer once you marked it. Such practice will lead to answer getting cancelled.
- Don’t carry any electronic gadget to exam hall such as calculator, mobile phone etc.
- Mobile jammers & CCTV cameras will be used at exam time. Videography of whole exam center will be done.
- No request for changing exam date, center or timing will be accepted by HSSC.