Haryana Staff Selection Commission has postponed the written exam for Stenographer (Hindi & English) posts. Admit Card for HSSC Stenographer Exam (Advt Number 12/2015) will be out a week before the exam. The New Exam Dates shall be publicized soon.
The recruitment of 1139 posts for various categories under advertisement no. 12/2017 was advertised in February 2017. The Stenographer Junior & Senior Scale Hindi English Typist posts will be filled up in Public Health Engineering Department, Haryana.
|Vacancy||Stenographer Typist (Hindi & English)|
|Category Number||06 & 08|
|Online Test Date|
|Admit Card Out||week before the exam|
The Computer Based Examination (Online) for Category No. 06 and Category No. 08 is going to be held on 13th and 14th July 2017, for which roll numbers will be uploaded on www.hssc.gov.in from July 10.
The Online Test for Stenographer will be conducted in morning, evening shifts at centers located in Gurugram only. Candidates are advised to check complete details from the following exam notification:
Candidates must report at exam venue at 10:00 AM or 2:30 P.M sharp. The entry won’t be allowed after the reporting time at any cost. Below are the details regarding the Haryana WPO Examination 2017:
Exam Pattern: For above listed posts, written exam consisting 100 questions will be conducted. Each question will carry 2 Marks. Interview for 25 marks will be conducted later. Paper will be objective type having following structure:
- Part I: 75 % weight-age for General awareness, Reasoning, Maths, science, English, Hindi etc. There may be trade / branch relevant questions too.
- Part II: 25% weight-age for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana state only which will be bonus point for Haryana domicile candidates as they know their culture better than any other state candidate.
Twice the number of posts, candidates will be called for the interview. Final list will be prepared on the basis of merit list in written and viva-voce. Download HSSC Written Exam Syllabus. HSSC Admit Cards for Written Exams are generally issued 7 days before the exam date.
How to download HSSC Exam Admit Card 2017
|4||Junior Scale Stenographer (English)||29|
|5||Junior Scale Stenographer (Hindi)||14|
|6||Junior Scale Stenographer (Both)||62|
|8||Senior Scale Stenographer (Both)||55|
Apart from having well printed and complete HSSC Stenographers Roll Number, candidates need to bring one photo identity proof like Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhar Card or Passport etc at the exam venue.
The Attendance will be taken through Bio-metric Machine and also physical signatures on the OMR sheet.
Candidates can download their HSSC Stenographer Exam Admit Card from www.hssc.gov.n. You need to enter your Registration Number and Password to download HSSC Steno 2017 Admit Card at the official web page.
: The direct link shall be added here once the roll number have been issued officially by the board.
Important Instructions for Stenographer Exam Candidates
- Within first five minutes of exam started, check your question paper and OMR sheet. If there is any misprint or incomplete page then contact supervisor quickly.
- Aspirants have to put his/her Left Thumb Impression (Male) and Right Thumb Impression (Female) on attendance sheet and also on side II of the OMR sheet.
- Don’t use marker, fluid, eraser or blade to remove the answer once you marked it. Such practice will lead to answer getting cancelled.
- Don’t carry any electronic gadget to exam hall such as calculator, mobile phone etc.
- Mobile jammers & CCTV cameras will be used at exam time. Videography of whole exam center will be done.
- No request for changing exam date, center or timing will be accepted by HSSC.