Haryana Staff Selection Commission is all way set to conduct the written exam for recruitment of Female Supervisor. For these posts, applications were invited in January 2017 through advertisement number 07/2016 (Cat. No. 18). HSSC will recruit 263 Supervisors (Female) Women and Child Development Department, Haryana.
The written exam for the post of Female Supervisor will be conducted on 30th April 2017 at Yamunanagar. Seems there are less candidates as the exam will be commenced within a day in a single shift. The HSSC Female Supervisor admit card has been released on www.hssc.gov.in from 24th April 2017.
And now written exam will be conducted to shortlist the candidates for interview and then get recruited in Anganwadi department. As advertised through various mediums, written exam will be conducted by HSSC for these vacancies on 30-04-17.
HSSC Admit Card 2017 Female Supervisor Exam Date @ www.hssc.gov.in
- Exam Organizer: Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
- Post: Supervisor Female.
- Department: Women & Child Development Department.
- Exam Date: 30th April 2017.
- Exam Type : Written (Offline).
- Exam Timing: 3:00 P.M to 04:30 P.M (Reporting Time – 01:30 P.M).
- Exam Centre : Yamunanagar only.
- Admit Card release date: 24 April 2017.
- Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in
HSSC Female Supervisor Exam Admit Card 2017 are available at official HSSC website www.hssc.gov.in from April 24, 2017. On the same date, HSSC Art & Crafts Teacher exam will be also take place for 866 vacancies. Candidates are advised to efficiently read the exam instructions mentioned on the HSSC Admit Card.
Important Instructions to Supervisor Exam Candidates
- Candidates are advised to bring the online downloaded HSSC exam admit card. One recent passport sized photo must be affixed on Mark B area of your roll number and attested by the gazetted officer.
- Apart from the admit card, supervisor exam candidates need to bring One Original ID Proof such as Driving License, Aadhar Card, Passport or Voter ID. Candidates who fails to do so, won’t be eligible to participate in the examination.
- The entry to the exam hall will be strictly prohibited after 2:00 PM. Candidate must not bring any electronic item inside the exam hall such as mobile, calculator, digital watch.
- Candidate’s Left Thumb Impression will be taken twice on the admit card in the presence of the exam invigilator. Also there will be facility of CCTV, Videography inside the exam hall.
- If the OMR sheet is left blank, it will be cancelled. HSSC won’t entertain the request about change in the exam center.
HSSC Female Supervisor Exam Pattern 2017 – Marks, Subjects, Questions
- Exam Duration: 90 Minutes
- Total Questions: 100
- Total Marks for Written Test: 200 Marks
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions.
- Interview: 25 Marks
Talking about Supervisor (Female) Exam Pattern / Paper Scheme, there will be 100 multiple choice questions in Haryana SSC paper. In this 90 Minutes long paper, questions will be asked from Matric/Sr. Secondary Level.
Note: In the written test, 75 questions will be from General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Hindi, English and relevant subjects. The remaining 25 Questions will be related to Current Affairs, Civics, History, Geography, and the culture of Haryana state.
Each question carries 2 marks. Candidates have to secure minimum cutoff determined by Haryana Staff Selection Commission as per following : –
- General Category aspirants : 40%
- SC, BC-A, BCB-B category aspirants : 35%
The Viva-voce test (Interview) will be taken for 25 marks.
Total marks secured by candidate in written test & Viva will determine her position in respective category merit list. To ensure fraud-proof system in exam process, Biometric Attendance will be taken by capturing candidate’s thumb impression.