The commission is ready to release the roll numbers for Junior Coach Written examination 2016. The Haryana Staff Selection Commission is regularly organizing various screening tests for the recruitment announced so far.
एचएसएससी की जूनियर योगा कोच के 44 पदों की भर्ती और इसके लिए 25 दिसंबर 2016 को पंचकूला में होने वाली लिखित परीक्षा रद्द कर दी गई है। आयोग के मुताबिक यह भर्ती हरियाणा खेल एवं युवा विभाग ने वापस ली है। जिन आवेदक अपनी फीस वापस लेने के लिए 15 दिन के अंदर अप्लाई कर सकते हैं।
HSSC has cancelled the Junior Coach Recruitment. The exam scheduled for 25th December has been cancelled. The applicants can apply within 15 days to get their fee back.
Today came the turn for Jr. Coaches recruitment 2015-16. The commission has provided the schedule of examination for these posts under Advertisement Number 11/2015. The written test for these vacancies will be conducted on 25 December 2016.
|Cadre||Group B (HES –II)|
|Recruitment Handler||HSSC (Haryana Staff Selection Commission)|
|Concerning Department||Sports & Youth Haryana Department|
|Cat. No.||25 to 36 & 38 to 50|
|Total Vacancies||604 for Various Games|
|Exam Date||25.12.2016 at Panchkula|
|Admit Card||from 19th December at www.hssc.gov.in|
The venue of examination mentioned in the notice is Panchkula only. The exact venue (exam center) should be indicated on your admit card. These posts will be filled up in Sports & Youth Affair Department, Haryana through the process followed by HSSC.
As per the details provided by HSSC, the eligible candidates will be able to download HSSC Coach exam Admit Card from 19th December2016. The link to print out the HSSC roll number will be disabled after the deadline provided.
The complete schedule for the Examination (Advt No. 11/2015) is as per following:
|Kayaking & Canoeing||25.12.2016 (Morning)|
|Table Tennis||25.12.2016 (Morning)|
|Weight Lifting||25.12.2016 (Morning)|
|Basket Ball||25.12.2016 (Morning)|
|Hand Ball||25.12.2016 (Morning)|
|Junior Coach Hockey||25.12.2016 (Morning)|
- Morning Shift Schedule: 10:30 A.M to 12:00 Noon (Reporting Time – 9:00 A.M).
- Evening Shift Schedule: 03:00 P.M to 04:30 P.M (Reporting Time – 01:30 P.M).
The examinees must report one hour before the starting of examination. No one should be allowed inside the hall once the test is started.
HSSC Junior Coach Syllabus 2016, Advt 11/2015 Exam Pattern
For this recruitment, the written test will be conducted for 200 Marks. There shall be multiple choice questions only. The question paper is divided into the following two portions:
- 75% portion to have the questions on Reasoning, Maths, Science, General Awareness, Hindi and the concerned subject. About 50% questions in the first portion will be from the relevant subject.
- 25% portion to deal with the questions on Current Affairs, History, Civics, Geography, and culture of Haryana state. That’s going to be a plus point for the state candidates.
Important Points to remember:
- Every question to carry two marks.
- There will be 100 questions. The time allowed to solve the paper is 90 minutes.
- The paper shall be available in Hindi and English.
- Apart from the electronic gadgets, even the watch, chains and belts are not allowed at the venue of the screening test.
- The interview will be organized by HSSC panel for 25 Marks.
- Twice the number of posts candidate will be invited for the viva-voce.
- The final merit list shall be based on aspirant’s performance in written test and interview.
HSSC Junior Coach Exam Admit Card will be released on www.hssc.gov.in from Dec 19, 2016. The registered candidates will be able to print out their roll numbers up to the date of the test.
Any other mode of getting the hall tickets is available. No chance will be provided to candidates who fails to download the admit card till the last date.
Download HSSC Sports Coach Exam Admit Card Dec 2016 – Check Here.
The Selection Process, Marks allotment & Paper Pattern
- Total Questions: 100.
- Total Marks: 200 (2 Marks per right question).
- Time Allowed: 90 Minutes.
Personal Interview: Candidates who clear the Junior Coach written exam shall get a call for appearing to the viva-voce. It will be taken for 25 Marks. HSSC Interview questions for Jr. Coaches vacancies will be all about the subject, communication skill, and general knowledge related.
Get information on Other HSSC Exams: