HTET Admit Card for June 2016 PGT (Level III) has been released at official web portal www.htet.nic.in. During October 2015, registrations for Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test were closed. As per the official data issued by the education board of the state, 4,50,000 candidates were ready to take part in the test (both Level I and Level II).
HTET that was going to be held on 20th February 2016 was canceled that time due to the Jat Agitation in the Haryana state. Almost 1,20,000 candidates from Level-3 will be participating again. So be ready to face a bigger competition compared to previous years. There is still Jats on the roads but the situation is under control for now.
Each candidate must download their HTET 2016 Admit Card from official Haryana TET website www.htet.nic.in using online mode. The exact address, the place name of the exam conduction centre shall be printed on the HTET roll number 2016. P.S : Without having the online generated admit card, no candidates will be allowed to take part in this test. If there is any misprint on the roll number or the admit card is not generated even if you’re eligible then you must contact BSEH, Bhiwani before the test conduction to avoid any further issues.
How to Download HTET Admit Card 2016 Roll Numbers
Official HTET Admit Card page are now available. Downloading of Admit Card for HTET 2016 is available at the dedicated website. Follow the mentioned steps below to download your HTET Roll Number:
- Visit the HTET website link: http://htet.nic.in
- Click Roll number link for Haryana TET and enter registration number and select your date of birth.
- Enter security PIN, shown in the image in green letters.
- Finally, submit these details to download your HTET 2015 admit cards.
Tip: If you forgot your registration number then click here to find it. HTET PGT Roll Numbers have been published on June 12, 2016. You can download the same now.
Details Regarding HTET Admit Card 2016
- Exact details of the candidate with test venue, date and timing should be reflected on HTET 2014-15 Admit Card.
- Candidates without roll number won’t be allowed to take entry in the exam hall.
- Request for changing the timing, date or allotted centre won’t be accepted at all. Neither you can appear in any other center than your allotted one nor you can request to change the centre.
- If you are an eligible candidate and still your HTET exam admit card is not shown then “Special Examination Branch” of the HBSE Board’s Bhiwani office must be contacted at least before 2-3 days of exam commencement. Application submission print out and document copies needed to be shown at the office for this purpose.
- If there is any misprint on your roll number then rectify it by visiting HBSE, Bhiwani building before exam date else your entry at exam hall will be banned due to mismatched or incomplete details.
Haryana TET Certificate Details
Validation of HTET Certification: Candidates who score minimum passing marks as per the following data, will get a valid HTET qualifying certificate which will be usable for next five years. HTET Qualifying marks (cut off) for various categories is as per following:
- For SC Category: 55% (83 marks out of 150).
- For All Other Categories: 60% (90 marks out of 150).
BSEH issued the list of candidates who didn’t pay the application fee and list of candidates who submitted more than online application form within the same level.
HTET will be more secure this time!
This year govt is all way set to stop the cheating in the test. To avoid cheaters getting successful, three gadgets will be introduced this year in teachers test conduction. Candidates who get involved in cheating will have to go through the legal charges. To avoid cheating via mobile phone, high-tech signal Jammer will be used which will stop call / SMS functionality of mobile phones within a specific range.
Biometric machines will be used for attendance purpose. The third implement is Videography of the test. First on the gate and then room by room video will be made of all aspirants. These are really great steps to make a transparent system in the examination so that only eligible candidates will get certification. The inkless pad will be used to record the candidate’s thumb impressions, one thumb impression on the attendance sheet and one on the answer sheet.HTET PGT Level 3 New Admit Cards at htet.nic.in
Note : Exam hall gates will be opened 40 minutes before exam timing. Candidates must reach there 25-30 minutes before exam timing. Previously candidates could get entry to exam hall even if they reached 5 minutes before exam time but this time, it is pivotal to reach the exam center before 20 minutes at least. Use of fluid is not allowed at all while filling up the answer sheets. There is no negative marking in Haryana TET examination.
Mode of HTET Examination changed from CBT to OMR based
Board of School Education, Haryana has changed the Online Test to offline test for many candidates due to lack of exam centers. The Board couldn’t prepare enough test venues where HTET could be conducted online (Computer Based Test). This year online test option has been introduced in HTET. However a lot of candidates were switched to pen paper based examination due to unavailability of online test centres.
Out of 4.5 Lac, there are 3 lac female candidates while 1.5 Lac male candidates. Almost 40,000 candidates have opted for the Computer based test (CPT) i.e the Online HTET. As mentioned on the official web page, roll numbers won’t be dispatched via post. The process of examination has already been completed for Level I and Level II examination.