Indian Air Force (IAF) finally released hall ticket for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT II August 2016). Test to be commenced this time for 01/2016 batch. www.careerairforce.nic.in is official IAF portal that can be used by registered candidates to get their AFCAT Admit Card 2016.
Candidates must login to their account using username and password at given Indian Air Force website to get the hand on their call letters for September examination. Exam to be commenced on August 28, 2016.
Registrations were accepted for this army entrance exam during May month. The examination is being conducted to 2016-17 flying / ground duty batch. There are a few precautions to take by candidates regarding the call letters:
- Candidate must bring their AFCAT Hall Ticket to exam center along with a Govt ID such as passport, Aadhar card, driving license, voter card or PAN card. Your admit card will be attested at AFCAT center during the examination.
- While going for the SSB interviews, the candidate needs to take AFCAT certified hall ticket with them.
Download Indian Air Force AFCAT Admit Card 2016 – Click Here to login
- After visiting above page, log in using email ID, username or password.
- “August-2016” must be selected in notification field.
- Enter security code and “Proceed” to download your IAF call letter.
If you forgot your Account password then you can get it back using the “Forgot Password” link on your login page.
- Exam Date: August 28, 2016.
- Exam : Air Force Common Admission Test (Batch 2/2016)
Outcomes for this examination will be declared within two months of exam commencement. Indian Air Force / Career Air Force website at www.careerairforce.nic.in can be visited for further information regarding this exam.
The maximum time allowed for AFCAT paper is 2 Hours. This examination consist of an Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT) with duration of 45 Minutes. Only multiple choice questions should come to you in EKT. The question paper includes the questions about verbal and numerical ability, reasoning, general awareness, and the military aptitude.