The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released a recruitment notification for the various posts in the banking sector. The IBPS is going to conduct the Clerks-VI examination. The application for the examination has started from 22nd August 2016. All the candidates who want to make the career in banking can participate in this test.
Table of Contents:
|State Wise Posts|
|Bank Wise Posts|
|How to apply|
|Step by Step registration|
Further details regarding this notification like educational qualification, age limit, the selection process has been unfolded in this article. The interested candidates can apply their online application on or before the last date which is 12th September 2016.
|The Online Registration Starts||22ndAugust 2016|
|Last date to fill up the form||12thSeptember 2016|
|Pre Exam Training (PET) Admit card release||25th Oct to 7thNov 2016.|
|Date for Pre-Exam Training (PET) for clerks||7th to 12thNovember 2016|
|Release of admit card for prelim exam||18thNovember 2016|
|Prelim Online Examination date||26th November to 4thDecember 2016|
|IBPS Clerk Prelim Result announcement||December 2016|
|Main Online call letter availablility||End of December 2016|
|IBPS Clerk Main exam date||31st December 2016 and 1st January 2017|
|Result declaration for Main test||January 2017|
|Conduction of the interview||February 2017|
|Provisional Allotment of posts||April 2016|
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is founded in 1975 as Personal Selection Services. IBPS started the Common Written Exam (CWE) in 2011 for Officers and clerical posts. Recently the IBPS has released an employment news for 19243 vacancies in various banks. This recruitment will be completed through the CWE –VI which is conducting on November/December 2016. All the candidates who are eligible for these vacancies can apply their application before 12 September 2016.
IBPS Clerks State Wise Vacancies Details 2016-17
- Andhra Pradesh: 699 Posts.
- Andaman & Nicobar: 25 Posts.
- Arunachal Pradesh: 13 Posts.
- Assam: 389 Posts.
- Bihar: 770 Posts.
- Chandigarh: 88 Posts.
- Chhattisgarh: 302 Posts.
- Dadra & Nagar Haveli: 02 Posts.
- Daman & Diu: 01 Post.
- Goa: 96 Posts.
- Gujarat: 769 Posts.
- Haryana: 792 Posts.
- Himachal Pradesh: 314 Posts.
- Jammu & Kashmir: 83 Posts.
- Jharkhand: 271 Posts.
- Karnataka: 1467 Posts.
- Kerala: 842 Posts.
- Lakshadweep: 20 Posts.
- Madhya Pradesh: 1059 Posts.
- Maharashtra: 1343 Posts.
- Manipur: 22 Posts.
- Meghalaya: 23 Posts.
- Mizoram: 13 Posts.
- Nagaland: 12 Posts.
- New Delhi: 983 Posts.
- Odisha: 591 Posts.
- Puducherry: 09 Posts.
- Punjab: 1335 Posts.
- Rajasthan: 975 Posts.
- Sikkim: 15 Posts.
- Tamil Nadu: 1032 Posts.
- Telangana: 546 Posts.
- Tripura: 50 Posts.
- Uttar Pradesh: 2612 Posts.
- Uttrakhand: 330 Posts.
- West Bengal: 1350 Posts.
IBPS Clerks Bank Wise Vacancies 2016-17
- Allahabad Bank: 1000 Vacancies.
- Andhra Bank: 600 Vacancies.
- Bank of Baroda: 1200 Vacancies.
- Bank Of India: 400 Vacancies.
- Canara Bank: 3750 Vacancies.
- Central Bank of India: 1875 Vacancies.
- Corporation Bank: 300 Vacancies.
- Dena Bank: 168 Vacancies.
- Oriental Bank of Commerce: 500 Vacancies.
- Punjab & Sind Bank: 532 Vacancies.
- Punjab National Bank: 4000 Vacancies.
- Syndicate Bank: 1050 Vacancies.
- UCO Bank: 940 Vacancies.
- Union Bank of India: 1628 Vacancies.
- United Bank of India: 500 Vacancies.
- Vijaya Bank: 800 Vacancies.
The age of the candidates should be between 20 years to 28 years as on 01.08.2016. Age relaxation for reserved category (SC,ST,PWD) candidates will be applicable as per rules.
The exemption in upper age credentials is stated below for various categories:
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 Years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||10 Years|
|Widows, Divorced Women||9 Years|
- The candidates should have done their graduation from any recognized university.
- Operating or working Knowledge in Computer i.e. the aspirants must have Certificate/Diploma in computer operating or have the computer as one of the subjects in the High School/College.
- It is vital to have the proficiency in the official language of the State/UT, you applied under.
The application fees for reserved category is ₹100/- and for all other categories is ₹600/-. The charges can be paid using any online banking medium such as transaction cards, internet banking etc.
All the candidates who have to apply for this recruitment will be selected on the basis of written exam and interview. First aspirants will be invited for prelims exam which will be conducting on 26-27 November or 3-4 December. The prelims exam will be held for 100 marks. The admit card for this examination will be available from 18 November. The candidates who will qualify in this test will be selected for the main exam that is scheduled for 31 December and 1 January 2017. The shortlisted candidates will be selected for the personal interview.
How to Apply Online for IBPS Clerk Exam 2016
All the candidates who are interested in these jobs can apply their online application from the official website of IBPS before the last date of applications. The candidates can also use the direct link given in the end of this article to apply online.
Before sitting on your computer to apply the IBPS Clerk Exam form, you must have the digitally scanned pictures of the photograph and the signature of the candidate.
IBPS Online Registration – Guidelines for Photographs
For Photograph of the applicant:
- The photograph must be recently captured, colored, and with the proper clarity.
- Kindly prefer the white background or at least a plain background in any color for your photograph.
- The eyes of the candidate must not have any reflection due to the specs. The red-eye effect must not be visible.
- Having accessories such as Caps, stylish and dark glasses isn’t permitted. However, Religious headwear as long as it doesn’t cover your face.
- The Size of the image should be kept between 20kb to 50 kb. The size must not be more than 50 KB in any circumstances. Try to use any image resizer, size reducer, DPI resolution, color corrector if the size is higher than 50 KB.
- Dimensions of 200 x 230 px are advised.
For Candidate's Signature Photo:
- The Candidate should put the signatures on the white paper with a pen having black ink.
- If the signature crafted on the answer sheet, at the time of the examination, does not match the signatures you provided during the registration, consider the recruitment doors closed for you.
- Recommended size for the signature file is 10kb to 20kb. The size must not be more than 20 KB for this image.
- Dimensions of 140 x 60 pixels are preferred.
- Candidate must not use CAPITAL LETTERS while putting the signatures.
Step by Step – IBPS Clerk Recruitment Online Application Process
1. The first part is filling up the required details in the online application form. You can do it by clicking the “New Registration” link on the official website. Once the registration is completed, your Login ID and Password shall be sent to your phone via SMS.
2. The second part is filling up the academic records and providing the required photographs. Now you need to log in using the Account ID and Password you got in the first step. Make sure to enter the academic details correctly as indicated on your 10th, 12th, or graduation mark sheet. The guidelines for photographs shall be followed correctly before uploading the photo.
3. Making payment of the application fee is your third step for IBPS Clerk Recruitment registration. Once you’re done with uploading of photographs, percentile, marks, you have to make the required payment as per your category. The exam fees can be paid through net banking, debit or credit card.
4. The very last step is printing the confirmation of your fully filled IBPS clerk application form. As soon as you paid the required fee, a SMS shall be shown on your phone regarding the successful completion of the online registration. You are strongly advised to keep the printout of the application form confirmation page for your further records.
- Starting Date of Applications:- 22nd August 2016.
- Last Date of the online Application:- 12th September 2016.
|IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notice 2016-16||Download Here|
|IBPS Clerk Online Application Form 2016-17||Apply Here|
Official Website: www.ibps.in