Indian Army is going to organize for Havildar Education Science and Arts recruitment examination 2016-17. This Army Education Corps notification was provided in April 2016 and quite a lot had applied for these posts.
Candidates who are ready with their preparations, can download the Education Havildar admit card using the online mode. The written examination of Education Havildar will be conducted on April 30, 2017.
|Release of Admit Card||To be published|
|Date of Written Exam||30th April 2017|
A total of 635 posts were advertised by Army Education Corps for Havildar recruitment. Applicants are recommended to go via postal only to know more information about the admit card, exam center, exam date and time.
Indian Army Education Havildar Exam pattern 2016-17
The written examination of Indian Army consists of 2 papers and the duration of the time period is two hours. The total number of questions for this examination is 100.
Each correct answer will be scored as two marks and a wrong answer will deduct as negative marks (-0.5 marks) from the score. Candidates who are picked in the physical screening test will be eligible for appearing in the written examination.
Paper 1: This paper is compulsory and common for all the candidates. Paper 1 consists of 50 objective type of questions based on general English and general awareness.
Paper 2: It consists of two types of question paper.
First one is Science stream that contains a minimum marks of 50. The Science stream paper is compulsory specifically for Science stream applicants. There are 50 objective questions from Mathematics, Computer Science, Chemistry, Physics and Biology.
The second one is an Arts stream paper that contains a minimum marks of 50. This paper is compulsory for the Arts stream applicants. There are 50 objective questions from Political Science, Mathematics, Economics, Geography and History.
Selection process in Indian Army Havildar exam:
Candidates who have applied for examination have to prepare and be ready to go to the examination because there are many steps to face during the selection process.
- Screening test.
- Medical test.
- Physical fitness test.
- Written test.
- Aptitude test.
The Physical Tests have already been conducted Zone wise in January-February 2017.
- Download Indian Army Education Havildar Admit card – Complete Process
Indian Army Education Corps will release the correct date of downloading the admit card. Applicants can easily check out the Indian Army Havildar admit card:
- Candidates should check the official website of Indian Army that is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Now the candidates should press the Havaldar admit card link.
- Enter the candidate’s information like roll number and date of birth.
- Then candidates can press the submit button now.
- The call letter screen will be shown on that page.
- Take a printout of your Havildaar admit card and bring it with you for the written test.
Education Havildar Written Exam – Important Instructions
- Aspirants must not forget to bring the admit card at the exam center.
- You must not use any other website rather the joinindianarmy.nic.in to print out the hall ticket.
- You are strongly recommended to properly check all the details shown on the Admit Card.
- Exact Date, Time and Venue of the Written Exam shall reflect on your call letter.
- Apart from the admit card, you should bring one Valid Identity proof to attend the written exam.
- Candidates must secure their Admit Card safely till the joining process is completed. It may be be required at the time of the verification.
- Any problem about the downloading of the admit card can be rectified by getting in touch with the administration.