Now, you can apply online for Open Bharti (Recruitment) through Indian Army Rally 2017-18. Job looking candidates can now directly log on to Army’s latest recruitment portal – www.joinindianarmy.nic.in – to apply online Indian Army Application Form.
We have also listed the required educational qualification and age criteria to joining the glorious Army of our pride nation. Previously candidates of Open Bharti needed to visit the live place where they had to register and take part in PET. But now this will be the thing of past.
First Online Army Recruitment took place in September 2016 month. The online system seems to be helpful for both army and aspirants. Officials will be calling candidates in 1,000/batch to test them.
As per a fact issued by the administration, about 30% aspirants in open rallies of Indian Army are found ineligible due to height, age, and weight. The Online system will help to rectify such candidates without testing them.
The Army’s has launched a new mobile application with name ‘Army Calling’ which will enable the aspirants to get their recruitment related queries solved by chatting with designated officials.
Currently Available Indian Army Jobs
Vacancy Name: Civilians
Total Posts: 142
Posting: All Over India
Type: Central Govt Job
Age: 18 to 25 or 27 Years (Check the notice)
Educational Qualification: 10th/12th/ITI/Graduate or its equivalent
Selection Process: Physical Test, Skill Test, and Written Examination.
Application Form: Offline Mode
Last Date: 5th August 2017
|Material Assistant||06||₹ 25,500/-|
|Tele Optr – Grade II||01||₹ 21,700/-|
|Tradesman (Mate)||94||₹ 18,000/-|
Download Official Recruitment Notice for Further Details:
- Recruitment of Civilians at Cmp Centre And School.
- Recruitment of Civilians at the President’s Bodyguard.
- Recruitment of Civilians at 39 FAD.
- Combined Recruitment for 2 FOD, 21 FAD, 19 INF DOU, 28 AMN COY And 28 MTN DOU.
Direct Important Links:
- Open Rally Schedule.
- Required Education to Join Indian Army.
- Best Books for Army Exams.
- Age Limit for all posts.
- Required Documents.
- How to apply online form?
Join Indian Army Recruitment – Open Rally 2017
|Programme||Join Indian Army|
|Posts||Soldier, GD, Clerk, Technical, TES etc|
|Selection Method||Physical Test + Written Exam|
|Rally Schedule||District Wise Commencement|
|Posting||Anywhere in India|
Update: 1600 Meter की रेस के टाइम में हुआ बदलाव.
Indian Army Open Rallies Schedule – District/State Wise
Open Indian Army Recruitment Rally Schedule for Year 2017 and many upcoming months has been issued now for whole India. The recruitment will be taking place as per following schedule and places:-
|Khasa||4 to 17 October 2017||Gurdaspur, Amritsar, Tarn Taran, Pathankot|
|Patiala||1 to 11 August 2017||Sangrur, Patiala, Mansa, Fatehgarh Sahib, Barnala|
|Firozpur||10 to 21 Nov||Fazilka, Bathinda, Faridkot, Firozpur, Muktsar|
Host ARO: Jammu
- Date of rally- 03 August-16 August 2017.
- Venue – Jammu.
Host ARO: Belgum
- Date of rally – 30 July-10 August 2017.
- Venue- Gulbarga.
Indian Army Selection Process:
Selection of candidates will be done through various levels comprising the following:
- Common Entrance Examination.
- Physical Test (PET).
- Physical Measurement Test (PST).
- Medical Checkup.
Best Books to prepare for Indian Army Examination
Almost 40% candidates fail to clear the Army written test. The main reason of their failure is not having the proper books for preparation. We have provided the best Indian Army Preparation Books that you can buy online for very cheap prices compared to the local market. You can check these recommended books below:
Application Fee: So far, there is no need of paying the application fee for Army vacancies.
Indian Army: Required Education Qualification
The post wise required educational criteria for joining the Indian army is as per following:
- Soldier General Duty: Class 10th passed with minimum 40% marks, and 33% marks in each of the subject.
- Technical Bharti: Class 10+2 qualified with minimum 45% marks and 40% marks in each subject English, Maths or Physics.
- Clerk: Class 12th passed with arts or commerce or science with 50% marks and should have 40% marks in each of the subjects.
- Check New Education Qualification for Indian Army.
Age limit for Indian Army Open Bharti 2017
- Age Limit For Soldier (GD) posts: The aspirant’s age should be between 17.5 (17 Years 6 month) to 21 Years.
- Age Limit for Clerk posts: The applicant must be between 17.5 to 23 Years old for clerk vacancies.
- Age for Technical posts in Indian Army: Age between 17.5 to 23 years is required for Technical recruitment in Indian Army.
Army Bharti Rally Online Registration Recruitment Application Form 2017
Under ‘Digital India’ concept, from now candidates have been provided an online registration system for Open Army Rallies. Now interested candidates have to register themselves online. The online Indian Army Application form link will be available 2 months before the rally date.
Candidates will get 45 days to register or to edit information for the army rally. Two weeks before the Bharti day, the online registration link will be closed and candidates won’t be able to change the information they provided.
Extra: Indian Army Preparation Tips:
After June 2017 Phase II, even army written test will be conducted online. After implementation of online form & online exam, not only less time will be consumed but it will also stop candidates from other states appearing with fake details.
Required Documents: Candidates need to upload various documents to army website during the submission of online application form. Below is the list of required documents which should be uploaded by the aspirants:
- Aadhar Card is necessary for every applicant.
- Educational qualification related documents.
- Caste Certificate.
- Character & Unmarried Certificate.
- Non-Judicial Affidavit of Rs. 10/- for each candidate.
How to Apply Indian Army Online Application Form for Open Bharti?
- Visit the Indian Army Official Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Find and click the link to the online application form as per your vacancy.
- Fill up your registration / personal details. If you’re already registered then simply log in using your username and password.
- Fill up the required details and then OTP (One Time Password) will be sent to your registered mobile number or your email address.
- Check your email or phone, enter the received OTP on the registration page and “Submit” your form.
- Once you submitted the army form, a new page will be shown with newly generated roll number.
- Take print out of the application form & roll number page and keep it with you for future use.