Indian Navy Sailor SSR 01/2017 Batch Hall Ticket 2016 has been issued at www.nausena-bharti.nic.in website. Applicants of mentioned batch (SSR/ MR/ NMR-01/2017, AA-141 batches) shall be able to get their admit card from the 22nd August 2016. If you’re going to appear for written test for Senior Secondary Recruits 01/2017 batch then that’s the freshest update for your guys. The Exam will take place on various dates in September 2016 for these posts.
Indian Navy is a well-known recruiter for Indian youths and is a Central government body for the country level recruitment of various vacancies for Naval Staff. Earlier this year, this department had invited applications online for the batch initializing from August 2016. Written test will be conducted as per following exam pattern:
- The Question paper will be objective type.
- The question paper will have four parts i.e. English, Science, Math and General Knowledge (G.K).
- Duration of written test is one hour.
- A Sectional cutoff is there for all parts i.e a candidate have to score minimum sectional cutoff marks in written examination.
How to Download Indian Navy SSR Admit Card 2016
Indian Navy Admit Card for Sailor SSR 01/2017 Batch has been released now and can be printed out. As the call letters are released online, aspirants should be able to take printout using the following guide:
- Visit the direct web link: nausena-bharti.nic.in
- Select “Sailor” tab from the middle of the web page that is opened.
- Select Entry Type i.e SSR, MR, NMR, AA etc.
- Enter first alphabet of candidate’s Name as in the Matriculation or other certificates.
- Then the first alphabet of aspirant’s father’s name as in the Matriculation or other certificates.
- Choose your exact Date of Birth by clicking on the calendar.
- Enter the security code shown there in the image.
- Click once on the “SUBMIT” button and your Indian Navy exam hall ticket will be shown.
- Take its printout clearly.
If the above-mentioned method doesn’t work for you or you are unable to find your roll number using alphabets then use the following method:
On the same page, you can download your Indian Navy SSR, MR, AA, NMR Admit Card for 2017 Batch using your Email ID. Select entry type, enter the email address that you used while registration period and press the “Submit” link to search your call letter / hall ticket on www.nausena-bharti.nic.in website
Here is an alternate link to download your Indian Navy Admit Card for Sailor SSR, MR, NMR, AA Exams.
Check Latest Information through the official Indian Navy Web Portal: nausena-bharti.nic.in
Check Latest Indian Army Open Rallies and the online registration guide.