Indian Navy Sailor SSR 02/2017 Batch Hall Ticket to be issued at www.nausena-bharti.nic.in website. Applicants of mentioned batch (SSR/ MR/ NMR-02/2017, AA-142 batches) shall be able to get their admit card from the first week of March 2017.
If you’re going to appear for written test for Senior Secondary Recruits 02/2017 batch then that’s the freshest update for your guys. The Exam will take place on various dates in March/April month for these posts.
Indian Navy is a well-known recruiter for Indian youths and is a Central government body for the country level recruitment of various vacancies for Naval Staff. Earlier this year, this department had invited applications online for the batch initializing from August 2017. Written test will be conducted as per following exam pattern:
- The Question paper will be objective type.
- The question paper will have four parts i.e. English, Science, Math and General Knowledge (G.K).
- Duration of written test is one hour.
- A Sectional cutoff is there for all parts i.e a candidate have to score minimum sectional cutoff marks in written examination.
How to Download Indian Navy SSR Admit Card 2017
Indian Navy Admit Card for Sailor SSR 02/2017 Batch to be released soon. As soon as the call letters are released online, aspirants should be able to take printout using the following guide:
- Visit the direct web link: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Now you have to login using the email address and password you used while the registration period.
- At last, you have to solve the shown calculation.
- Click once on the “Login” button and your Indian Navy exam call letter will be shown.
- As per your Entry Type i.e SSR, MR, NMR, AA etc your application status and admit card link shall be shown.
- Take its printout clearly.
If you forgot your account password then you can find it using this page.
- Download SSR, MR & NMR 02/ 2017 & AA -142 Batches Exam admit card.
- Download 10+2 B.Tech Entry SSB admit card.
On the same page, you can download your Indian Navy MR, AA, NMR Admit Card for 2017 Batch using your Email ID. Select entry type, enter the email address that you used while registration period and press the “Submit” link to search your call letter / hall ticket on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in website
Here is an alternate link to download your Indian Navy Admit Card for Sailor SSR, MR, NMR, AA Exams.
Check Latest Information through the official Indian Navy Web Portal: nausena-bharti.nic.in
Check Latest Indian Army Open Rallies and the online registration guide.