Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has advertised the Recruitment Notice for hiring 325 posts of UDC, Assistants. Candidates with Graduation or equivalent in First Class are invited to apply the online application form. The selection to be done through the written test and the skill test.
The registrations have already been started on July 12, 2017. The online registration will last up to July 31, 2017.
|ISRO Recruitment Details|
|Job||UDC (Clerk), Assistant|
|Advt No.||ISRO HQ:ICRB:03:2017|
|Pay Scale||₹25,500/- p.m|
|Qualification||Graduation (First Class)|
|Last Date||7th August 2017|
Stream, Region, Post Wise Vacancies:
1. Assistant (ISRO Centres/ Units) : 272 Posts
- Ahmedabad: 20 Posts.
- Bengaluru: 97 Posts.
- Hyderabad: 27 Posts.
- New Delhi: 04 Posts.
- Sriharikota: 35 Posts.
- Thiruvananthapuram: 89 Posts.
2. Upper Division Clerk (UDC) in Department of Space: 02 Posts
- Department of Space Bengaluru – 02 Posts.
3. Assistant (Autonomous Institutions/ Central PSU under Dept. of Space): 39 Posts
- Ahmedabad: 16 Posts.
- Bengaluru: 07 Posts.
- Hyderabad: Post.
- New Delhi: 4 Posts.
- Thiruvananthapuram: 01 Post.
Age Criteria: Candidate’s age must be between 18 years to 26 years as on July 31, 2017. There is upper age bar relaxation on the basis of candidate’s category (SC, ST, OBC etc).
- Complete Graduation in Arts/ Commerce/ Management/ Science/ Computer Applications with at least 60% Marks.
- Students who are about to complete the same course are also eligible but they need to produce the final degree by August 30, 2017, unless they shall be disqualified.
Application Charges: The fee of ₹100/- shall be paid for every single application form submitted. The mode of the payment is Netbanking/Cards or offline payment at nearest SBI branch through challan generation method.
Note: All Female candidates, SC, ST, PWD, ESM are totally exempted from the application charges.
Selection Process: Written Examination + Skill test. The tentative date for the written test (offline) is 15th October 2017.
How to Apply ISRO UDC, Assistants Application Form 2017?
The registration can be completed through the official ISRO web portal. Candidates are advised to visit www.isro.gov.in and complete the required process to submit the application for SC recruitment. The deadline to complete the registration process is July 31, 2017.
|ISRO Recruitment Notification||Get Here|
|ISRO Online Application||Apply Here|
|Frequently Asked Questions||Check Here|
Important Instructions, Conditions to go through:
- These vacancies are temporary, but most likely to continue.
- The number of posts are tentative and there may be increment or decrement as per the organization’s needs.
- Request for change in the city, area for interview, written exam won’t be processed.
- No TA shall be paid to appear in the written examination.
- Candidate have to produce the original documents at the time of the interview to stay in the race of getting recruited.
- Only Indian nationalist are eligible to apply the form.