Finally, admit card for Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2017 has been uploaded at jeemain.nic.in web portal. The Central Board of School Education has provided the online facility same as previous years to take the print out of examination entry slip.
The students require application number and password to access simply the JEE Main Exam Admit Card page and make the physical copy of the same.
- JEE Main 2017 Offline Exam Date : April 2, 2017.
- JEE Main 2017 Online Exam Date : April 8 and 9, 2017.
Account recovery options are also given on the webpage just in case you failed to keep your logins safe. Those candidates who failed to upload their marks in 12th class or the roll number of the same standard then the admit card won’t be shown to such lazy ones.
If you’re getting trouble while logging in then you can easily retrieve your username and password with ease of few clicks.
Joint Entrance Exam is the entry pass to the leading IITs, NITs, IIITs, government and private engineering colleges in India. For the academic year 2016-17, the examination will be taking place on April 2nd, April 9th and 10th. This online test is going to be commenced at all India level by CBSE.
As you the JEE Mains is a computer-based test, it may be hard for some students to get friendly with it in first attempts. To clear the throats of such students, CBSE has provided the online mock test for JEE mains. All candidates should try this online facility to understand the fundamentals of online test, pattern & the scheme.
|JEE Main Exam Syllabus, Pattern|
|JEE Mains Application Form, Notification|
|Complete Schedule, Dates for JEE Main|
Important Points about JEE Main Online Exam 2017
- Local Area Network (LAN) shall be used on the devices to make them secure, safe and uninterrupted.
- The online exam facility is available only for B.E and B.Tech students.
- Answers won’t be locked as soon as you ticked them. The answers can be edited anytime during the examination. It’s the strong most point of CBT.
- Opting for CBT is not only making your closed to latest IT but also a good choice for your pockets. It costs Rs. 500/- compared to pen-paper mode.
- First shift of online test to be take place between 09.30 – 12.30 Hours. The Second shift to be commenced from 14.00 to 17.00 Hours (if required).
- Candidates need to report 30 minutes before the time of examination.
- The exam shall be available in both English and Hindi languages. The option of local language is provided to Gujarat state students.
- The question paper and answers marked by the student will be emailed to him after the completion of JEE Main examination 2016.
Need to know more about the computer-based JEE Main Examination? Well, go here mate. For any other information that’s not covered here, can be checked at jeemain.nic.in which is dedicated website by CBSE for JEE (Main) aspirants.
New Points about JEE Mains/Advanced Examination 2017
- From the year 2017, there shall be no weightage for class 12th marks while calculating the rank in Mains examination.
- Due to increased seats, from now, about 2,20,000 candidates will be participating in JEE Advanced exam. Till now, there were 2 Lakh seats in the institutions for the candidates clearing JEE Mains.
- The Aadhar Card has been made mandatory for taking part in this national level admission test. Candidate’s submitted data must be matched with the one in UIDAI’s database.
- Till now, there were state level entrance test for admission into engineering colleges in Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Haryana, Uttarakhand, Nagaland and Odisha. But now these states will be using JEE Score for the admission into state level colleges.