Joint Entrance Examination Council (JEECUP) in Uttar Pradesh is conducting the entrance exam UPJEE (Poly) 2017 for getting admission in Polytechnic. Soon, they are going to host the entrance test for 2017 in the month of April under the Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education (UPBTE).
The candidate who is interested to study Polytechnic have to attend this entrance examination in order to get a seat either in the government or private college. 85% of seats is reserved for the government and remaining 15% seats are allocated for management seats.
To appear for the test, the candidate should submit the application form and then they will send you JEECUP 2017 Admit card for taking a test. The e-admission ticket is needed, while appearing for the exam.
UP Polytechnic Admit Card for JEECUP exam 2017
|Type of Test||Entrance Exam|
|Purpose||Polytechnic College Admission|
|JEECUP Admit card release date||April 2017, First week|
|Entrance exam date for Group A||April 23, 2017 (from 9:00 to 12:00)|
|Entrance Exam Date for Group B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I and K1 to K7||April 23, 2017 (from 2:30 to 5:30)|
|Result announcement||Third Week of May 2017|
The candidate can download the Admit Card for JEECUP 2017 UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam from the official website of JEECUP. The website address is http://www.jeecup.org; in order to download the hall ticket or Call Letter the candidate should Login the official website of JEECUP.
The Call Letter will be soon available on the official website in the month of April 2017. The Admit card won’t be sent by the post to the candidates applied. Still, candidates should provide a correct address to receive the required notices, documents for exam through post.
Paper Pattern of the Examination:-
JEECUP is an offline examination, that means the exam will be conducted in the paper. It is objective type questions and 100 questions will be given. Each questions carries 4 marks, thus the exam will be conducted for 400 marks and question papers are printed both in Hindi and English.
How to download Admit Card for UP Polytechnic JEECUP 2017?
- First, go to the JEECUP official website.
- To download the Call Letter navigate the link for the year 2017.
- Click on to the link for further steps. The link will take you to the page that to be login.
- In the login page, Enter your Application number. Enter the password that you used before registering. Enter the security pin number shown on the display in green color.
- Then click submit button and you will be redirected to Admit card.
- Finally, download the JEECUP admit card for the entrance exam 2017.
If you have any question, query or facing any problem related to this exam then you can contact the official support team through this page. You can also call the officials for help using contact numbers 0522-2630667, 2630106.