The Staff Selection Commission, Jharkhand to conduct Sub Inspector Preliminary Examination in next few weeks. The dates for Jharkhand Police SI Examination will be issued very soon. Jharkhand Police Hall Ticket 2017 will be available at www.jssc.in about two weeks before the test.
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has issued the Sub Inspector Recruitment for 3019 vacancies. The notification was advertised in July 2017 for which the applications were accepted till the middle of August month. The selection process includes Prelim Exam, Main Exam, Physical Test, and Medical Test.
Compete JSSC SI Selection Process:
- Preliminarily Exam.
- Main Exam.
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Medical Examination.
JSSC Police Prelim & Main Exam Pattern: Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Examination has the following paper scheme:
- Both the preliminary and main test, will be having multiple choice objective type questions.
- It consists of two composite papers which carry 100 questions each.
- Every right answer adds 3 Marks to candidate’s score while 1 mark is deducted for each wrong choice.
- The duration of each paper is 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
jssc.in Sub Inspector (SI) Exam, Admit Card Details
- Recruitment Organizer: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
- Vacancies Included: Sub Inspector (SI)
- Availability: 3019 Posts
- Registration Ends: 15th August 2017
- Exam date: September 2017 (Tentative)
- Admit Card Release date: September 2017 (Expected)
- Official Portal: www.jssc.in
Other latest information and constable recruitment details can be grabbed from official website http://www.jssc.in.
Jharkhand Police Admit Card Downloading Process:
- Visit the official JSSC website www.jssc.in
- Click the Sub Inspector Hall Ticket link from the front page.
- Enter your application number followed by the date of birth.
- Submit these details and your JSSC admit card shall be processed.
- Once the Sub inspector admit card is displayed on the screen, you can print it out with ease for the further usage.