The Indian Postal Department to release the Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Result 2017 for Karnataka circle. The Karnataka GDS Merit List List & Results can be checked by visiting www.appost.in/gdsonline website. Karnataka GDS Selection List shall be declared within August month.
Latest Update: The Last dates for applying the Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) posts have been extended. The candidates can update their Mobile Numbers or can fill up new forms as per the following schedule:
The online registration was done till 24th May 2017 (Extended) for Karnataka GDS posts. A total of 1048 posts are there for 10th Standard qualified applicants in Karnataka Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment. These days, DOP, India has declared the GDS results for numerous postal circles.
One important thing to mention here is that Neither the written exam nor the interview will be conducted for GDS selection. Just your 10th class marks are considered. If you’re eligible and interested in this vacancy then read the complete Karnataka GDS jobs details shown in the upcoming paragraphs.
Karnataka Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Result Information
Recruitment Authority: Department of Post, India.
Circle: Karnataka Postal Circle.
Vacant Positions: 1048 Posts.
Cadre: Permanent Central Govt Job.
Official Website: www.appost.in/gdsonline
Job: Gramin Dak Sevak.
Notification Number: R&E/2-94/GDS-ONLINE/2016/I dated 08.04.2017
Registration Ending: 31st May 2017.
Karnataka GDS Result Release: to be updated.
Selection Procedure for Karnataka GDS Recruitment 2017: The selection to be made through the merit list crafted on the basis of Class 10th Marks. There is no bonus for the higher qualification. No written test, no interview, direct selection list will be published.
If there are equal marks in 10th class for multiple candidates then the one with the higher age shall be considered.
|India Post GDS Results|
|West Bengal||4982 Posts||Check Here|
|Uttarakhand||579 Posts||Check Here|
|Rajasthan||1577 Posts||Check Here|
|Gujarat||1912 Posts||Check Here|
|Jharkhand||256 Posts||Check Here|
|Odisha||1072 Posts||Check Here|
|Andhra Pradesh||1126 Posts||Check Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||391 Posts||Check Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||1859 Posts||Check Here|
|Telangana||654 Posts||Check Here|
|Tamil Nadu||128 Posts||Check Here|
|Punjab||620 Posts||Check Here|
|Chhattisgarh||123 Posts||Check Here|
|Haryana||438 Posts||Check Here|
|Maharashtra||1789 Posts||Check Here|
|Assam||467 Posts||Check Here|
|Delhi||16 Posts||Check Here|
|Karnataka||1048 Posts||Check Here|
The Department of Post, India is recruiting staff for Gramin Dak Sevaks vacancies for various divisions situated in the Karnataka Circle. For this vacancy, there are several category of vacancies under GDS which are Mail Carrier, Branch Post Master, Mail Deliverer, Mailman, Packer.
Category Wise Distribution:
- UR Category: 579 vacancies.
- OBC Category: 240 vacancies.
- SC Category: 150 vacancies.
- ST Category: 79 vacancies.
District Wise GDS Posts:
Age Limit: The applicant’s age must not be below 18 years and higher than 40 years as on the closing date for online registration. The upper age is relaxable up to 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC & 10 years for PHC Category candidates.
Essential Academic Qualification: Candidate must have at least class 10th qualified. Candidate should have basic knowledge of computer use.
If the applicant’s didn’t have Computer Subject in 10th, 12th or other course then a computer diploma certificate of minimum 60 days training/basic course should be shown at the time of document verification. The list of acceptable computer centers is inside the official notification.
Pay Scale: It varies per post as there are several categories for Gramin Dak Sevak job:
- BPM: ₹2745 – 50 – 4245/- per month.
- Packer: ₹3635 – 65 – 5585/-.
- MD: ₹4220 – 75 – 6470/-.
- MC: ₹2870 – 60 – 4370/-.
Application Fee: The charges can be paid through offline mode only. Male candidates for General, OBC Categories need to pay ₹100 through PO Counter at nearby Head Post Office. All Female candidates, SC, ST, PWD candidates are exempted from paying the application charges.
www.appost.in GDS Recruitment Online Application Form – How to Register?
- Visit the official website www.appost.in/gdsonline link.
- Click “Registration” link from the homepage.
- Enter your basic details along with marks and the education board.
- Submit these details and your Registration Number and Fee Challan will be generated.
- Visit the nearby post office and pay the required fee at PO counter by mentioning your registration number.
- After paying the fee, again visit the official website mentioned in the Step I.
- Now, click “Apply Online” which is required for Part II of the registration.
- Enter your registration number or fee payment slip details. Select your circle.
- Press the “Next” button and fill up the online Gramin Dak Sevak application form.
- Now, upload candidate’s signature, photograph or other asked certificates.
- Finally, print out your GDS application and keep it with you safely.