The hall tickets for the Kerala Engineering and Medical Entrance Examination for Academic session 2017 going to be released at www.cee.kerala.gov.in portal. KEAM 2017 would be commenced from April 24 to 25, 2017.
KEAM 2017 Admit card can be easily downloaded from 10th April 2017 using the web link ‘KEAM 2017-Candidate Portal’ at the www.cee.kerala.gov.in website. An advertisement released recently informed the examinees must bring the coloured printout of the KEAM admit card while attending the entrance test.
The aspirants need to login at mentioned web address to download their call letters. The registration number, the date of birth and security code indicated in the image to be entered to grab the hall ticket.
- Download KEAM Entrance Exam Admit Cards 2017 – Login now.
- KEAM Admit Card Notification – Download PDF.
Note: Don’t wait for the admit cards to be dispatched to your home door as it won’t happen. Get online and do your required work.
Other important details, instructions to the candidates are listed below:
- Applicants who have registered for the admission to B.Arch Courses only must also grab the hall ticket. The entrance test won’t be conducted for such candidates but their Admit Cards will be checked at the time of admission.
- There are several candidates who had a few defects in the application. The hall ticket isn’t released for such candidates. These candidates will be informed about the mistakes and the solution when they try to log in at admit card dashboard.
- To rectify the errors notified by candidate portal, you need to submit the required documents to the Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations by April 14, 2017.
- The applicants who forgot their login credential, can retrieve it using the “Find Application Number” link at the KEAM admit card downloading page. The name of centre you opted for and your name need to be submitted to get your registration id back.
In case of any server error or problem faced while logging in at CEE website, kindly use the following helpline contacts to get in touch with the administration:
|Help Line Numbers|
|Citizen Call Centre|
(24 Hours support)
|0471 – 155300|
|0471-2115054, 2115098, 2335523|
|CEE Helpdesk Contacts||0471-2339101, 2339102,2339103, 2339104|
(10 AM To 5 PM)
KEAM 2017 entrance exam details at www.cee-kerala.org
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) Kerala each year organises this state level entrance test. The KEAM 2017 hall ticket aka Admit Card shall be released on April 10, 2017, along with a press note that includes the instructions to the examinees.
The venue of entrance test, date and timing should be displayed exactly on your KEAM hall ticket printout. If these details or the photograph is not showed clearly then notify the exam conducting department to get the issue resolved.
KEAM 2017 Schedule, Exam dates
The KEAM, a medical entrance test is being conducted since 2006 in the state. This giant entrance test will be conducted across the Kerala state at following dates for various subjects such as Mathematics, Physics, Biology and Chemistry :
|KEAM Paper||Date & Time|
|Physics & Chemistry||24 Apr 2016, 10 am to 12.30 pm|
|Mathematics||25 Apr 2016, 10 am to 12.30 pm|
Official Website: www.cee-kerala.org